Mueller adds veteran cyber prosecutor to special counsel team

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not true at all but in typical Slinger fashion you don’t pay attention very well. In the Bannon thread I called Trump a dummy and was called out on by Woolard and that has been the case in other threads as well and how exactly do you know what I posted while you were absent? Did you come back and backread every thread?

Was I this arrogant and insufferable when I was a neoliberal asshat? 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump is your president for the next 7 years, and I recommend you get some valium or lithium to deal with it. :lol:  :stoned:

Which one did you find worked the best during the Obama years?  Asking for a friend.  Thx.

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

And Thrillery was going to win in a landslide of astronomical proportions and Trump had no chance :lmao: 

The stupidity of the American voters shocked a lot more people than the pollsters. 

We should have been warned after Bush got a second term. But this was a "hold my beer and watch this "moment.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not true at all but in typical Slinger fashion you don’t pay attention very well. In the Bannon thread I called Trump a dummy and was called out on by Woolard and that has been the case in other threads as well and how exactly do you know what I posted while you were absent? Did you come back and backread every thread?

when we were absent you absolutely made more arguments with others. your problem now though is you don't want to be seen agreeing with us lefties very often, if at all, especially about trump. you either clam up, defend, or make some lame and obvious remark about trump. this isn't hard to see or figure out dude, it's basic human nature. during my absence I checked in on occasion and made these observations.

Edited by Snoslinger

noggin is easier to figure out. he remains on the sidelines, living some imaginary dream. like some 4' 90 lb weakling sitting in the bleachers watching football, pretending he's going to make the nfl one of these days as a defensive lineman. keep living the dream, noggin!

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

when we were absent you absolutely made more arguments with others. your problem now though is you don't want to be seen agreeing with us lefties very often, if at all, especially about trump. you either clam up, defend, or make some lame and obvious remark about trump. this isn't hard to see or figure out dude, it's basic human nature. during my absence I checked in on occasion and made these observations.

Again how in the fuck do you know what I did when “we” were absent? Also I basically ignore Dipshit Slope since his return because he is an insufferable cunt like you. My job here is not to meet your standards of dissent as it relates to Trump.

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again how in the fuck do you know what I did when “we” were absent? Also I basically ignore Dipshit Slope since his return because he is an insufferable cunt like you. My job here is not to meet your standards of dissent as it relates to Trump.

He went back and read all your posts. :lmao:

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

noggin is easier to figure out. he remains on the sidelines, living some imaginary dream. like some 4' 90 lb weakling sitting in the bleachers watching football, pretending he's going to make the nfl one of these days as a defensive lineman. keep living the dream, noggin!

Lol. Refusing to participate in the mass illusion that is American politics = sitting on the sidelines.

"Pick a side and participate in this farce or you don't get to have an opinion and you will also be responsible for our failures while we participate in this farce!!!!!!11111"

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

because I observed some of the debates in here at times. how many times must I say that? you don't ignore SR either, you lash out to try and try to look cool for the others. even though you have many of the same thoughts. you remind me of some nerd in HS who's willing to shit on a friend to try and look cool for the in crowd.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol: thinking slinger should be medicated-  his projections on people can't be healthy.

you have some interesting traits as well. do you guys not pick up on each other's personalities and traits after this many years arguing with each other? are you ready for your evaluation? :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you have some interesting traits as well. do you guys not pick up on each other's personalities and traits after this many years arguing with each other? are you ready for your evaluation? :lol:

sure your the rational one here who says everything so clearly SMH

At least I recognize my issues,  i'm a ginger with anxiety so i didn't stand much chance in life but at least i don't feel the need to play partisan hack all the time.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

sure your the rational one here who says everything so clearly SMH

At least I recognize my issues,  i'm a ginger with anxiety so i didn't stand much chance in life but at least i don't feel the need to play partisan hack all the time.  

not all the time, but you do enough. i'll give you credit though, you're not anywhere close to some of the others you pal around with.

13 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Unbelievable isn't it. 

then there's tom. anyone else who had the same "wish list" for the potus as he did, as shown in my sig, would be mad as hell with trump. but no, he's still "better than Hillary" he states, even though he'd have much, much more on that wish list. some of you just can't seem to break from the majority in here, you have to keep anchored to the "base" somehow. whether it's "better than Hillary" or "they're both the same" or "there's no collusion" etc etc etc. because heaven forbid, you don't want to come across as agreeing with a lefty!!!! biggest bunch of dishonest hacks i've ever seen.

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

then there's tom. anyone else who had the same "wish list" for the potus as he did, as shown in my sig, would be mad as hell with trump. but no, he's still "better than Hillary" he states, even though he'd have much, much more on that wish list. some of you just can't seem to break from the majority in here, you have to keep anchored to the "base" somehow. whether it's "better than Hillary" or "they're both the same" or "there's no collusion" etc etc etc. because heaven forbid, you don't want to come across as agreeing with a lefty!!!! biggest bunch of dishonest hacks i've ever seen.

We have balls.  They don’t.  :thumbsup: