THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE.....THE NEW PHONE BOOK IS HERE !!!1

f7ben

Todd Guthrie at Dyna-Tek performance is a great resource for getting stuff done sled wise. Guy really knows his shit and is a cool guy. Loves to talk sleds. I have had him order me parts like pistons and clutch stuff and his pricing is fair and service is great but what sets him apart is he runs a machine shop out back at his place as well.

He has made me clutch pullers and alignment bars etc etc and last night I dropped off a set of heads that needed the squish angle altered.

He just shot me this pic and said done..... I'll have the big cat growling by tomorrow night !!!!!!!!!1111

IMG952186.jpg

Also its guys with real knowledge like Auggie in this thread and Snow800 ....guys like our very own XCR1250 that really know sleds....these guys have provided a wealth of knowledge to us bottom feeders on the forums over the years. 

If I hadnt found this thread I would have had to do a bunch of work to determine I what I needed to have done to these heads to run 87 pump. But Auggie already did all the work so yay for me :lol: 

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/406-zrt-thundercat/1108922-wtb-1004-wiseco-2403m08100-2.html

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Todd has done a few TRA's for me and a couple heads so far. Nice work and great service!  :thumb: 

For sure.....I live 20 minutes from him. I was pretty happy after the first time I dealt with him. 

Just now, Kivalo said:

Is anyone else patiently waiting for the "I crashed the big cat on the first ride after 30 beers" thread? I am...  :lol:

Hopefully I'll be taking her down the old St Louis river end of this month. I cannot wait 

I realize doing simple engine work might be terrifying for you Vince ...and you can afford to pay someone else to fix your shit...but I have quite a bit of experience so dont sweat it bud :thumbsup:    

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Is anyone else patiently waiting for the "I crashed the big cat on the first ride after 30 beers" thread? I am...  :lol:

Followed by a part out thread, with a paypal rant..... :lol:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I realize doing simple engine work might be terrifying for you Vince ...and you can afford to pay someone else to fix your shit...but I have quite a bit of experience so dont sweat it bud :thumbsup:   

Why is it I see another part out, coming shortly ? Just cann,t seem to put my finger on it, but in about a month or less, it will happen. 

1 hour ago, Frostynuts said:

Why is it I see another part out, coming shortly ? Just cann,t seem to put my finger on it, but in about a month or less, it will happen. 

shut up you know nothing retard......are you still crying from the beating I put on your retarded ass earlier???

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought this vid might be appropriate for this thread.......... :lol: 

Didn't Ben wreck that exact car? :lol: 

5 hours ago, dz246 said:

Followed by a part out thread, with a paypal rant..... :lol:

:lol: 

• Haha 1

Sled is running ....sounds very nice. Much throatier and deeper than the 800. Got it full of coolant and made a lap or two around the yard and down into the field. Throttle response is instant and it feels great. I think this setup when dialed is gonna give a lot of sleds fits.

I do have an issue with a gas leak on the fuel rail of the carbs and not sure how or why that happened. I'm gonna have to pull them out and see why its leaking.

Also cranking compression seems awful high for what should be an 87 pump gas motor. Getting about 155 across all three when warm. Might have to pull a head and CC it .....I'll see what the triple guys say on HCS first