Another pitbull

Another little kid got its face ripped open today on Cape Cod. ALWAYS A PITBULL. Another pitbull. Every day, it's always a PITBULL. 

What most people don't realize is that the pitbull is not trained to fight, it was PROFESSIONALLY BRED to attack and fight. 

I believe legislators are afraid of dog owners, that's why we don't see these dogs eliminated. 

Our government is failing to protect us. Donald Trump is the only fearless bastid out there. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Another little kid got its face ripped open today on Cape Cod. ALWAYS A PITBULL. Another pitbull. Every day, it's always a PITBULL. 

What most people don't realize is that the pitbull is not trained to fight, it was PROFESSIONALLY BRED to attack and fight. 

I believe legislators are afraid of dog owners, that's why we don't see these dogs eliminated. 

Our government is failing to protect us. Donald Trump is the only fearless bastid out there. 

If you want to live in a country where it is the gvmts job to protect you from you have at it. I'm all set making my own decisions.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

If you want to live in a country where it is the gvmts job to protect you from you have at it. I'm all set making my own decisions.

It’s time for cities and towns to vote on eliminating pit bulls.

I've shot one that was in my yard... Loser friend visiting my old neighbor and her pit came to my yard, I was coming home for lunch. Wife called me scared shitless with our two kids in our fenced in yard with the dog. I went in the house grabbed a pistol and dispatched said piece of shit dog. Cops showed up and thanked me as the dogs owner was screaming at the police to arrest me. LOL...

• Thanks 1

I have never met a bad PitBull all I have known were well socialized and playful. New one for 17 years. He may lick you to death but doesn't have a mean bone in his body. So you want to kill them all. Maybe kill the owners instead. I knew a German shepherd that mauled someone, kill all them to?

I have never met a bad PitBull all I have known were well socialized and playful. New one for 17 years. He may lick you to death but doesn't have a mean bone in his body. So you want to kill them all. Maybe kill the owners instead. I knew a German shepherd that mauled someone, kill all them to?

3 hours ago, polaris550 said:

Is Trump going to declare an open season on pitbulls?

I have the national answer to ALL DOG ownership.

1. All dogs must be chipped ( I.D. Inserted ) 

2. All dogs must have a $1,000,000.00 liability  policy on them.

3. All dogs must carry an ID collar

4. All dog owners will be charged criminally as if THE OWNER injured or killed a human themselves

5. Anyone concealing a dog's identity will be charged with a FELONY. 

6. All dogs must be muzzled while off owner's property. 

7. All dogs must be licensed

So, you love your pitbull so much, here ya' go!! You think it's so docile, here ya' go!! You can have your pit or any other dog, just so you know that you will be arrested and charged with mayhem/ murder if your NANNY DOG rips some kid apart. 

Still want your pit now??? 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is Trump going to declare an open season on pitbulls?

I think the cops already have in many cities/towns. Wow, do they get grief for shootin' them though!!!

I honestly believe many people feel sadder about a dog being shot, than a human stranger being shot. 

I've watched HUNDREDS of videos on YOUTUBE on pitbull attacks, and it's unreal. 

You CAN NOT stop a pitbull quickly, other than with a gun. Nothing will stop them. They are the most deadly dog ever. Pound for pound they can kill any other dog. 

9 hours ago, snowblind said:

One of the best dogs I ever had! :thumb: He was a McCoy Amstaff named Murdock and he loved everybody. All the kids in the neighborhood would all come to play with him. Turn the sprinkler on and he was entertained for hours. Now I have a German Shepard and he's turning out to be one hell of a dog too. Very very protective of the house and especially the two girls here! 

The dog argument mirrors the gun argument.

Those shitty little lap dogs bite more often but do less damage vs a pit bull. 

A lot of dogs are great dogs until they bite some kids face. Why punish innocent dogs?

so I agree with 550’s list of conditions of dog ownership.  

Ban the really dangerous ones put controls on the statistically problem ones. Why should other people pay for your choices?

26 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ya, because there are like 673 times more of them...

Neal

since there are more its ok then?? 

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well some attacks are to be expected, but it is quite clear some breeds are more apt to attack, and more viscous when doing so.

Neal

I agree that a little Yorkie isnt going to do as much damage as any 50+ pound dog..  

7 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

You are twice as likely to get attacked by a lab than a pit bull..smh..

72% of dog/human deaths in America are committed by the PITBULL and its variants. 

72% by that one dog.