Trail Permits

26 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

OFSC permits cannot be transferred.  You will be arrested. 

I'm not transferring them - I'm selling them. Wouldn't be the first time that I've been arrested anyways. 

• Like 1

You might be onto something there....... what if the OFSC sold 3 year permits? Imagine the administrative savings, investment income, upfront monies, and better advance data.  I know with the MTO, I never turn down a 2 year sticker..... Lol

Hmmmmmm

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are they 3 year permits?

I do, or did anyways. I'm sure my Paypal account still exists, I just haven't used it since basically stopping any Ebay buying & selling. Not to mention the fact that EMT's became so popular. Never liked that Paypal took a cut of the sale either. Do they still do that? 

Edited by Pete Z

1 hour ago, Pete Z said:

I do, or did anyways. I'm sure my Paypal account still exists, I just haven't used it since basically stopping any Ebay buying & selling. Not to mention the fact that EMT's became so popular. Never liked that Paypal took a cut of the sale either. Do they still do that? 

Not sure...  But yes..  EMT is a good way to go.  I like PaylPal for the buyer protection.  I'll try to track him down and see what he wants to do...

I'm currently in Nigeria with military, but brother in CANADA will handle the transaction in escrow.  Kindly send me your banking information, and I will send you money in possible very soon account.  In this way we are both protected no Kijiji scam.  I much look forward to business with you long time friend. 

Joe

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pete Z said:

Paypal always takes a cut.

I am much disappointed that we have no further business communicate on trail passes.  My brother was on his way in CANADA and was ready to meet you to negotiate contract mutually ok.  Good luck snowmobile season and many memories had to be several times. 

Joe

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I am much disappointed that we have no further business communicate on trail passes.  My brother was on his way in CANADA and was ready to meet you to negotiate contract mutually ok.  Good luck snowmobile season and many memories had to be several times. 

Joe

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, revrnd said:

LMAO!

A friend and I have said the same thing! I told them they must be night shift employees @ Lester Awnings out & about before their shift starts :lol:

In our house that segment often comes on right in the middle of the family dinner. We all stop eating and have a great chuckle at the interviewees . 

Edited by Pt3189
Wrong thread
  • Like 1