Polaris New release

bladefever

Great price too, :thumbsdown: What are they thinking? I can't see many people flocking to those but I am not familiar with the price of the Yamaha/Cat ones though?

My son would like to upgrade his/my old XLT, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon based on those prices! O.o

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Great price too, :thumbsdown: What are they thinking? I can't see many people flocking to those but I am not familiar with the price of the Yamaha/Cat ones though?

My son would like to upgrade his/my old XLT, but that isn't going to happen anytime soon based on those prices! O.o

Isn't your son about the same age as mine, 17?  Nothing less than a 600.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Isn't your son about the same age as mine, 17?  Nothing less than a 600.

16, will be 17 in June. I am not sure what I would purchase for him next other than the entry level, carbed Doo 600? Of course he would like something more modern, with the latest cool suspension and all the other gadgets, but that isn't going to happen unless I find a smoking deal somewhere? 

10 minutes ago, irv said:

From what I have seen posted. Its $500 more then the Arctic Cat 200. US pricing

3 minutes ago, irv said:

16, will be 17 in June. I am not sure what I would purchase for him next other than the entry level, carbed Doo 600? Of course he would like something more modern, with the latest cool suspension and all the other gadgets, but that isn't going to happen unless I find a smoking deal somewhere? 

Indy 600.

What size is it? CC's? Likely too small for him but that price is ridiculous for an entry level sled in my opinion. 

He is on my old 600 XLT SP now, not sure what is out there, other than suspension, that would be an upgrade to him? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I had to think back to what I was on as 16-17 year old. Damn I was silver spooner like ACs kid at that age. But like Dom my old man loved every minute of it and now laughs at me for the money I spend on the latest shit. 

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I had to think back to what I was on as 16-17 year old. Damn I was silver spooner like ACs kid at that age. But like Dom my old man loved every minute of it and now laughs at me for the money I spend on the latest shit. 

:lol:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thats carbed.  The indy 600 puts out more than your vector.:bc:

:lol:973 cc's to 597. Granted the Vec is a lot heavier than the XLT but it leaves them in my dust. Not bragging, or trying to be all Yamaha and all, but my Vector works real well for a 600 class sled. He rode it a bit last year and couldn't believe the difference in power. 

7 minutes ago, Reevester said:

It's money well spent.:lol:

Just now, Stoney said:

:lol:

My old man bought a sabercat lxr 700 and hated the 14" track on it and gave it to me with 300 miles on it and bought the t660 turbo the dealer told him to buy that year. After we put 1000 miles on a demo the year before and loved it but  he still couldn't go the 4 stroke route. Well he did and put 18k miles on that thing. Sabercat went 7k miles before I burned it down. :lol:

2 minutes ago, irv said:

:lol:973 cc's to 597. Granted the Vec is a lot heavier than the XLT but it leaves them in my dust. Not bragging, or trying to be all Yamaha and all, but my Vector works real well for a 600 class sled. He rode it a bit last year and couldn't believe the difference in power. 

Was referringbto a efi 600 indy.  Same engine as my son's Rush, 120hp, he would blow past me on the lakes vs my old yami.