I should know better to ask this but I need opinions fast

Should I run this thing this weekend? it's one of the two wheels in front of the rear shock. They Ride between the rails. Or should I leave it out and run it without them? I ordered two brand new ones from Team Fast and they probably won't be here by the weekend20180104_180654.thumb.jpg.21e2a559019c94fa4500a6d157ab4c69.jpg

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I'd run it without them if you want to ride this weekend. Hyfax are cheap and if you have good snow you'll be fine. 

You probably just got lucky and guessed the correct answer.

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Shit john, a new procross only comes with 2 bogie wheels from the factory anyway. :lol:

...luck ran out.  :lmao:

She gonna make some noise and cause some vibration, but its not a super critical location.  With good snow you should be good.  You boys got clobbered with snow in the past week or so, no? :bc: 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She gonna make some noise and cause some vibration, but its not a super critical location.  With good snow you should be good.  You boys got clobbered with snow in the past week or so, no? :bc: 

Yep tug hill and Redfield ny are buried

• Like 1

My wheels came from fast inc today just in the nick of time. I got them in and we left. We had dinner at a local restaurant when we got here and look who showed up. he was a real Class Act nice guy. He has a vacation home here in Cleveland New York. He actually asked us if we wanted to do a couple pics and I said of course...20180106_202333.thumb.jpg.a5a87f637f4c501e91c90d4d3f4ac578.jpg

• Like 2

Trails were awesome. too bad my sled wasn't. It developed an antifreeze leak somewhere up in the tunnel probably under the seat, got a little bit warm started running crappy. It was great from camp for about 60 miles before that happened. I saw over a hundred on my speedometer 115 in fact and GPS said it was 111 and believe it or not I still had a lot of throttle left, quite a bit. Believe the Thundercat hype, this thing is a effing animal. My brother's 14 pro r 600 was nowhere near the same zip code. In fact it's so much sled it's too much. when I get home I'm going to fix the antifreeze leak and I'm putting it on Craigslist. It's very powerful and it's a huge gas hog as well. I'm going to get a 600 Pro r or a newer Arctic Cat six or eight hundred. I'm done with older sleds even though my Thundercat rides awesome had no troubles with the ride because of that M10.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

Trails were awesome. too bad my sled wasn't. It developed an antifreeze leak somewhere up in the tunnel probably under the seat, got a little bit warm started running crappy. It was great from camp for about 60 miles before that happened. I saw over a hundred on my speedometer 115 in fact and GPS said it was 111 and believe it or not I still had a lot of throttle left, quite a bit. Believe the Thundercat hype, this thing is a effing animal. My brother's 14 pro r 600 was nowhere near the same zip code. In fact it's so much sled it's too much. when I get home I'm going to fix the antifreeze leak and I'm putting it on Craigslist. It's very powerful and it's a huge gas hog as well. I'm going to get a 600 Pro r or a newer Arctic Cat six or eight hundred. I'm done with older sleds even though my Thundercat rides awesome had no troubles with the ride because of that M10.

Yeah they are a hoot but for riding everyday just too old school....good move John.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, hayward said:

what restaurant was that at?  Did you find a spring for the suspension?

Just ordered the whole shock assembly from Fast Inc 385 bones, bolt in and done by this Thursday.  It was TJ's restaurant in Cleveland New York

Btw, Michelle and her Yamaha ware a bright spot in my day today she rides really good! she kept up fine, no issues at all and no issues with her 2002 Yamaha sxr 600 triple it was awesome. One thing she did complain about, the suspension is too soft. do any of you guys know where I could get some heavy duty springs for one of them sleds? Tell you what boys I could not have picked a better life or riding partner and my fiance!