Who is the truck wrench in here?

Just now, snowstorm said:

then leave the cooler in and weld a plug in the up pipe

there is a kit available to put on that will eliminate the egr but making it look like its stock

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Hopefully 

Hopefully 

Most likely 

^^ X2 ^^ (and that's coming from a Ford guy)

Go get a new, or new to you 6.2.

Ive got a 2015 6.7, and a ranger and a f-150 But I like this truck. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

the 6.0 is not a bad motor if you do a few things. egr cooler is #1 i leave the egr valve in place and you may not get check engine lite. if it dose need gaskets use arp head studs and ford gaskets. i have had several of these. only use ford racor filters no napa junk. i would buy another 6.0 if it was a deal. a 6.4 i would not buy. my 6.7's have been great except for fuel pumps 1 truck is going in for its 2th one. one of my 6.0 is in a f550 that pushs 19' of cutting edge down the road at mostly 3000rpm sometimes for 20 hrs its never left me stranded 

This has been a good truck. I did injector seals at 165k and a ficm at 205k . Its my work truck. The 6.7 is my sales truck.

Listen for a change in tone from the heater vents when it starts blowing cold or goes back to hot.  If the blend door is moving uncommanded, you should be able to hear a change in the sound of the airflow.  Also when it goes cold, try turning the dial to full cold and then back to hot, see if the heat comes back.  

1 hour ago, toslow said:

they will not run a emissions test if you do this, plus if the mto pulls you over they will pull your plates till the truck is put back to stock

Not where im from. :lol:

• Haha 1