Sled Rentals

Dave

57 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

it is a cat :lol: its loud, uses more fuel/oil than the poo and doo.  fit and finish is also the poorest, needed warranty work at 300 miles for oil line, needs a 4th wheel kit, but has decent power down low, pain in the ass to take the hood off on em unless you have the 18  :lol:one thing poo nailed on the axys is the quick release stuff.  can take the panels and hood off in less than 30 seconds.  no tools 

Was actually considering renting one...place in parry sound has an rr...but not now. :lol:

That's important, especially in a no-start situation.  :)

57 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

it is a cat :lol: its loud, uses more fuel/oil than the poo and doo.  fit and finish is also the poorest, needed warranty work at 300 miles for oil line, needs a 4th wheel kit, but has decent power down low, pain in the ass to take the hood off on em unless you have the 18  :lol:one thing poo nailed on the axys is the quick release stuff.  can take the panels and hood off in less than 30 seconds.  no tools 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Mine (800) is pretty accessable, but Poo nails that.  Doo is terrible.

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Thw 18 cat is similar to the poo now with em :bc: 

Mine is a 15, accessibility is good but Poo does it well.  Though Poo does tend to foul plugs more so.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, Kev144 said:

I've ridden. A 900 they are nice for what they are :bc: 

Ya like wise...i rode a turbo rr for the weekend a few yrs ago...its a different animal then a regular cat thought maybe id try the 600 rr :lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Ya like wise...i rode a turbo rr for the weekend a few yrs ago...its a different animal then a regular cat thought maybe id try the 600 rr :lol:

It's a rental :lol: just do it 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I almost bought a new one a couple of years ago as a third sled but decided to go with the Poo Adventure.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The few Doos I looked at made changing plugs trailside a real pita.

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't think you can change the etec plugs with out calibration 

Etecs never need plugs changed. Very rare

Just now, Poncho said:

A guy with a limp ETEC 600?  Just saying ....

Usually they go in limp because of a sensor on the pipe....they are finnicky....usually stops after 1000kms or so... sometimes you gotta change them out.

Just now, DAVE said:

Usually they go in limp because of a sensor on the pipe....they are finnicky....usually stops after 1000kms or so... sometimes you gotta change them out.

Finnicky as the owner....lol