Sled Rentals

Dave

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Nice!  Heading up tomorrow night. :bc:

Monday afternoon for me...gotta drop the wife off in Niagara. Im at the rest stop on the 400 where the Seguin crosses on the bridge

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Monday afternoon for me...gotta drop the wife off in Niagara. Im at the rest stop on the 400 where the Seguin crosses on the bridge

Watch the 400 from barrie south. Hard packed snow that's really icy. I'm at work and the scanner hasn't stopped with calls for fire and police. Probably 20 pages in the last 6 hours. :bc:

2 hours ago, Reevester said:

Watch the 400 from barrie south. Hard packed snow that's really icy. I'm at work and the scanner hasn't stopped with calls for fire and police. Probably 20 pages in the last 6 hours. :bc:

Just got through there...slushy now...plows had road blocked....so it was slow goin....

357 kms today... rear suspension is totally dicked on the rental.....my back is sore as fuck from bottoming out....rentals going back first thing in morning....gonna try and ride my buddies wifes 1200 if my back lets me...but i doubt it. :wall:

20 minutes ago, DAVE said:

357 kms today... rear suspension is totally dicked on the rental.....my back is sore as fuck from bottoming out....rentals going back first thing in morning....gonna try and ride my buddies wife if my back lets me...but i doubt it. :wall:

Interesting ........

I also doubt you have any buddies. 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

357 kms today... rear suspension is totally dicked on the rental.....my back is sore as fuck from bottoming out....rentals going back first thing in morning....gonna try and ride my buddies wifes 1200 if my back lets me...but i doubt it. :wall:

1 hour ago, StevieWonder said:

Interesting ........

:lol: trails were pretty good....hully gullys trails west of baysville werent even touched yet....trees down across trails....did  few detours through the bush....trails were great from kearney to dwight to dorset to baysville....brutal baysville to port sydney pretty whooped to bracebridge...the D was pounded out good to sequin.

• Like 1

Just got an email from backcountry rentals.....they have given me a full refund for my sled rental for sled....including the day I used it for....and free day if I want to rent again....that is pretty dam good of them and more then I expected....would definitely rent with them again....great people to deal with.

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, DAVE said:

:whistle:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, DAVE said:

Just got an email from backcountry rentals.....they have given me a full refund for my sled rental for sled....including the day I used it for....and free day if I want to rent again....that is pretty dam good of them and more then I expected....would definitely rent with them again....great people to deal with.

Great news Dave. You are one of the lucky ones.

BTW, why wouldn't you have rode the Green Trails East of Dwight?

11 minutes ago, Algonquin Rider said:

Great news Dave. You are one of the lucky ones.

BTW, why wouldn't you have rode the Green Trails East of Dwight?

We stopped at the oxtongue shack in your area....rode the d101b and 102b....dont think we rode any green there.

11 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Yeah, hard to believe the trail west of Baysville was bad.  Oh right, it's closed. 

Full retard. 

Baysville.gif

That section, or a portion of it, is always last to open, there is a long swamp area that usually beat up more than smooth....but with the cold, I am surprised that it is still Red. Perhaps there is another reason for it being Red, possibly the ATV / snowmobile clash or something else.

10 hours ago, DAVE said:

I guess when they are smudging the trail passes, they can afford a few freebie hand outs.....:guzzle:

8 minutes ago, Stoney said:

That section, or a portion of it, is always last to open, there is a long swamp area that usually beat up more than smooth....but with the cold, I am surprised that it is still Red. Perhaps there is another reason for it being Red, possibly the ATV / snowmobile clash or something else.

I guess when they are smudging the trail passes, they can afford a few freebie hand outs.....:guzzle:

Ran into groomer on that trail....he turned around at swamp.

2 hours ago, DAVE said:

Ran into groomer on that trail....he turned around at swamp.

Fantastic!

I also believe right along that trail is the dividing line between the two clubs....maybe one groomer says to himself, "the other club will groom it", and the other groomer says the same thing...