Sled Rentals

Dave

12 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I already mentioned the Cove in Mactier...... but you must have missed that in your sea of butthurt. 

They used to rent LC performance sleds, give 'em a call.  The Doo dealer up in Kennisis used to rent real sleds too. 

It could be that they simply don't want to rent to you after they talk to you ..... which we can all kinda understand. 

I just called the cove.... :lol:

They haven't rented sleds for 20 yrs she said.... Big talker you are. I will ignore your posts from now on. :bc:

I said they used to, but personally haven't inquired in years.  Try to comprehend the complete sentence. 

Did you ask if they could recommend someone else? 

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I just called the cove.... :lol:

They haven't rented sleds for 20 yrs she said.... Big talker you are. I will ignore your posts from now on. :bc:

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

I said they used to, but personally haven't inquired in years.  Try to comprehend the complete sentence. 

Did you ask if they could recommend someone else? 

Ya they recommended rosseau....anything else? Perhaps just stay out of the thread. Ok?

Make up your mind..... do you want me to recommend anything else, or stay out of the thread? 

I have seen a bunch of rentals at the Deerhurst when we ride by, no idea who sets that up though.  And that was in recent years, in this century. 

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Make up your mind..... do you want me to recommend anything else, or stay out of the thread? 

I have seen a bunch of rentals at the Deerhurst when we ride by, no idea who sets that up though.  And that was in recent years, in this century. 

Stay out of thread :bc:

I think I'll stay for a bit......

Did you try Haliburton Forest, or the Doo dealer nearby on Kennissis Lake?  (I don't want to read the entire thread again....)

Just now, DAVE said:

Stay out of thread :bc:

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I know.  And nobody copied the Rev.  Or RER.  Or direct injection.  Or SHOT starting.  Or.....

Lol

2 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Cat copied rear suspension?  Lol.  You're giving us all a good chuckle today. 

And A-arms came from the automotive sector, so I guess they're all guilty of it.  Bash away; you'd be the only fool claiming BRP is not innovative these days. 

so if i understand this, doo invented direct injection, but a cat invention has been available for years so its not really an invention.  

:lol: Dave is spot on, the Rev was the last changer for them.  They have bought or copied everything else like most manu's :bc: 

Edited by Kev144
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

so if i understand this, doo invented direct injection, but a cat invention has been available for years so its not really an invention.  

:lol: Dave is spot on, the Rev was the last changer for them.  They have bought or copied everything else like most manu's :bc: 

Pretty sure we haven't heard the end of this.

Doo owns the company that had a workable DI system for 2 strokes.  They did not invent the DI concept.  Cat did have the first slide rail system.  That was an invention. 

I guess that's why every other sled now looks like a REV?  LOL

You're right, there's no R&D at BRP.   I actually like the new Polarii and Cats, but haven't seen a whole lotta new stuff. 

Anyway, can't blame Polaris for copying.  BTW...... how did copying Harley work out for them? 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Edited by Puzzleboy

32 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Doo owns the company that had a workable DI system for 2 strokes.  They did not invent the DI concept.  Cat did have the first slide rail system.  That was an invention. 

I guess that's why every other sled now looks like a REV?  LOL

You're right, there's no R&D at BRP.   I actually like the new Polarii and Cats, but haven't seen a whole lotta new stuff. 

Anyway, can't blame Polaris for copying.  BTW...... how did copying Harley work out for them? 

:lol::lol: 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

How is it on fuel and oil?

it is a cat :lol: its loud, uses more fuel/oil than the poo and doo.  fit and finish is also the poorest, needed warranty work at 300 miles for oil line, needs a 4th wheel kit, but has decent power down low, pain in the ass to take the hood off on em unless you have the 18  :lol:one thing poo nailed on the axys is the quick release stuff.  can take the panels and hood off in less than 30 seconds.  no tools 

Edited by Kev144