Sled Rentals

Dave

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

you are leaving on friday? 

To ride around park or to come Ontario? Hopefully leaving tomorrow morning for niagara....i will head up north monday around 2pm. To get sled.

Just now, DAVE said:

To ride around park or to come Ontario? Hopefully leaving tomorrow morning for niagara....i will head up north monday around 2pm. To get sled.

sorry i meant you are done on the 12th?  

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Were riding during the week....buddy just texted me and says he wants to go around the park. 

Sweet,

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the best.

It gives the clubs time to fix the trails after the weekend warriors. 

If you need a RAP Tour map let me know. I can mail one out.

Just now, Algonquin Rider said:

Sweet,

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are the best.

It gives the clubs time to fix the trails after the weekend warriors. 

If you need a RAP Tour map let me know. I can mail one out.

Ya thanks man..should be good. :bc:

17 minutes ago, DAVE said:

They were very nice to talk to....i just cant ride a cat....but if things fall through at backcountry i will book with them. :bc:

You afraid you might get hooked on a Cat eh? :)

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

You afraid you might get hooked on a Cat eh? :)

I havent had a cat since 04...they nickle and dimed me to death...i had a great dealer in Arnie as well...just no luck with them.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I havent had a cat since 04...they nickle and dimed me to death...i had a great dealer in Arnie as well...just no luck with them.

still no different.  This new cat i got has 300 miles and had a leaking oil line.  Back to the dealer for warranty.  

Two 2015 Cats. Got a reflash for each of them because there was an update available. I wasn't having any problems to prompt it. One of them developed a flaky fuel level sender and it was replaced under warranty. Other than that, no problems. My last Cat 2007 Jag Z1 had a couple of minor warranty items that were so insignificant they waited until the end of the first season.

37 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Two 2015 Cats. Got a reflash for each of them because there was an update available. I wasn't having any problems to prompt it. One of them developed a flaky fuel level sender and it was replaced under warranty. Other than that, no problems. My last Cat 2007 Jag Z1 had a couple of minor warranty items that were so insignificant they waited until the end of the first season.

Ya i had 0 issues with my t cats or zr 900 but my zr 700 800and firecat were bad.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

But you're basing this on 13 year old experiences.  They all break.

No im basing it on my buddies that had them that no longer do since they both calfed on us in the mountains a couple yrs ago....and I dont like the riding position on them. :bc:

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

No im basing it on my buddies that had them that no longer do since they both calfed on us in the mountains a couple yrs ago....and I dont like the riding position on them. :bc:

Mountain would be another animal I'm sure.

Looking to snowcheck an 800 poo or 850 doo for next season, but with this season I might not want to wait til then.  Decisions decisions.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Mountain would be another animal I'm sure.

Looking to snowcheck an 800 poo or 850 doo for next season, but with this season I might not want to wait til then.  Decisions decisions.

Id go polaris personally. More bang for the buck.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Id go polaris personally. More bang for the buck.

I really like Polaris, the ergonomics and accessibility, that is why I currently own two (600's), but prior to 15, there was no way I was buying an 800.  The controls (Micky Mouse) on the Doo are a weak point for me.  Really need to test drive an 850.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I really like Polaris, the ergonomics and accessibility, that is why I currently own two (600's), but prior to 15, there was no way I was buying an 800.  The controls (Micky Mouse) on the Doo are a weak point for me.  Really need to test drive an 850.

I have....i rode my buddies 850 summit last yr. :bc:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Here in Ontario we don't ride Summit's.:lol:

Crossover is not the same.

Got to head over to Revelstoke before I kick the bucket though.

:bc: