Who here actually rides snowmobiles?

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

2015 Cat ZR7000 about 25 ft. so far this season. When the deep freeze breaks later this week and my riding friends are available we will be out.

You riding with WRONG AGAIN FAIL again ? :dunno: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You riding with WRONG AGAIN FAIL again ? :dunno: 

yup... he's the lead sled when we get to the swamps and the sketchy ice.... he believes in sunny ways....

If he goes through the ice we can say WRONG AGAIN

Edited by 02sled

• Platinum Contributing Member

I already got about 400 miles on so far between a couple days in the UP and back home.   The backwaters of the Mississippi are fucking awesome right now.   Also can ride up the Galena river into Galena right now.  With this weeks continued cold every river around should be good.   Nice to get a little "sticky" snow.     

Just picked up a 17 SX.  Not sure how many miles though..don't really keep up with that.  Maybe 30-50?  Just a shake down and a couple of suspension tuning runs down the power lines.  Just not enough snow and these 2" keels are getting the shit beat out of them...along with my body.  NEED MORE SNOW!!!

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I already got about 400 miles on so far between a couple days in the UP and back home.   The backwaters of the Mississippi are fucking awesome right now.   Also can ride up the Galena river into Galena right now.  With this weeks continued cold every river around should be good.   Nice to get a little "sticky" snow.     

Good for you, l can't remember the last time I heard someone say they were riding that area.:bc: Galena area is nice.

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Good for you, l can't remember the last time I heard someone say they were riding that area.:bc: Galena area is nice.

Just the river up from the Mississippi.   We sometimes ride over to the ski resort and they come down in vans and take us up to the bar.  Never been on the trails around Galena.   We ride from Dickyville up thru Montfort and that system a lot.   The bar in Montfort is usually a good time and occasionally has some pretty hot bartenders.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Just the river up from the Mississippi.   We sometimes ride over to the ski resort and they come down in vans and take us up to the bar.  Never been on the trails around Galena.   We ride from Dickyville up thru Monfort and that system a lot.   The bar in Monfort is usually a good time and occasionally has some pretty hot bartenders.  

My neighbor has a place out there on the lake and he said there is a big network of trails. A lot of ATV and SXS s use them as well he said.

We put on 110kms on Saturday. Too fkn cold yesterday and this morning to bother -30 and with the windchill-39. I pulled out the trailer and cleaned the roof off, adjusted the suspension on the sleds and gonna grease the few fittings. We might get out for a little ride next wknd or so before our trip to Que.

Well I just cleaned the snow off the trailer, finally feeling a bit better. Bring them to work tomorrow for a quick service and once over,  hopefully ride end of the week. Did get out for a little yard and field ride 2 weeks ago for about an hour. Maybe 3-4mi

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Staying just north of Huntsville Ontario.Novar... We will be riding north of there.

Orilla did nicely for snow over the last week ,horseshoe valley trails not to bad but limited 

9 minutes ago, The One said:

Orilla did nicely for snow over the last week ,horseshoe valley trails not to bad but limited 

Lots of bs with landowners south of where im staying apparently. Lots closed.

I own 6 sleds.  2 trail, 3 mtn sleds and 1 vintage. Just got back from a week in the UP. IDK how many miles, I dont keep track.

Leaving for a week of riding in Cooke City, MT on Saturday. 100" on the ground out there as of 1 min ago.

Edited by Legend

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

yup... he's the lead sled when we get to the swamps and the sketchy ice.... he believes in sunny ways....

If he goes through the ice we can say WRONG AGAIN

:lol:I think that's the funniest thing I have ever seen you write, 02. 

20 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Rap a strap around the primary clutch.

20 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Rap a strap around the primary clutch.

Maybe its a 4stroke....i think he said hes got an Apex

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I think I'd wrap it around my neck then have a friend that I could trust kick the stool out from under my feet . :bc:

If you haven't done that owning cats...you would never do it. :)