Who here actually rides snowmobiles?

25 minutes ago, ckf said:

4-6 inches is what they are forecasting for us. That should help the groomers fill the holes on the woods trails :thumb:

Arent you guys spose to get hammered by a noreaster?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Arent you guys spose to get hammered by a noreaster?

Coastal locations are supposed to do pretty well. We are always shadowed by the White Mountains here in Northeastern Vermont during this type of storm.

9 minutes ago, ckf said:

Coastal locations are supposed to do pretty well. We are always shadowed by the White Mountains here in Northeastern Vermont during this type of storm.

Lucky you.

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

6-10 here on the coast  8-10 maybe in snow country depending on where you are

Depends on who you watch. I've seen anywhere from 4-6  to 10-16 for us. As you know the mountains shadow this area of northern VT and NH. So, I know we will get the lower amount. We do better picking up an inch or two a day when it's supposed to be sunny :lol:

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

prob makes them $20 a sled not installing it and most people never need to rope it.  one of those small jumper packs works OK we used one on Rons brothers sled this weekend.  

Really ? Damn , I must have missed that . Had I known there would have been photos from one end of the intrawebs to the other .   :bc:

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Does your new one have a recoil back up?  I added one to my '17. Another thing I think Doo should offer as optional when you snow check. 

Fuck that 

Yep !    :bc:

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Back in the day you got a strap in the took kit to clutch start it if your rope broke.

That's to hang yourself with when you add up how much money that you pissed away on snowmachining .   :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

I'm picking up my wife's new sled today. Hopefully we'll get a ride in this weekend.

what did she get??

3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

I called them she helped me I'D which m-10 I have. I knew about the site, was trying to find a cheaper source. The whole shock/spring assembly is 385 bones.

The whole skid is was 1200-1500 depending on which shocks....id be taking out skid and checking everything. :bc: