Who here actually rides snowmobiles?

I’m a tad over 500 so far, split between the doo 800 blizzard and the cat f800. I’m here another week so if the conditions remain good I should be over a grand when I go home.

:bc: 

• Like 1

2018 El Tigre 8000, about 300 miles. I got up north last Tuesday afternoon and came home yesterday two days early, conditions were just fair at best and quite frankly the desire to pile miles on in those conditions in sub zero F temps wasn't there knowing that I have two Canada trips on the horizon plus better conditions coming closer to home in the near future. After two below average winters I'm thinking I will be back to my 4,000 mile average this season.

2009 M8 153" 2 kms.

Had enough snow to ride around the yard but that was it then it all melted.

Currently visiting family in central Ontario right on Georgian Bay and since I have arrived Friday the 22, about 2.5 feet of snow has fallen if not more in some places and it is just coming down again this morning. And my ditch pickle is 3600 kms in no snow Alberta lol

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Is that the Birches?

That's just up the road near the Marina which almost never freezes over completely .   Pretty sure you could drive a bus across it right now :lol:    We actually crossed at Rockwood Sat which normally I wouldn't even consider at this time of the year . :bc:

14m8000 15gade 600 total mi this yr around the park after 1st little snow . so 1/4mi it was to fucking cold to drive 7hrs to the snow this weekend. less than 4 inch at the house  

Edited by Ez ryder

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That's just up the road near the Marina which almost never freezes over completely .   Pretty sure you could drive a bus across it right now :lol:    We actually crossed at Rockwood Sat which normally I wouldn't even consider at this time of the year . :bc:

Have ya been riding up that way a long time?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Since around 06 - 07 . Exclusively since 08.  :bc:

Did you ever get the pleasure of meeting Mike Maezer. Used to run a place called " the shop" and the mobil station/ restaurant.