WHO THE FUCK IS TREVOR NOAH

toslow

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He can’t be long for the job? It doesn’t help that late night made a comback on the networks. Same niche, same Trump criticism. 

No, I'd imagine the ratings have fallen off a lot. And Colbert going network really killed CC's late night.

For a while there, TDS and TCR was the best hour of TV in the world. 

Can't stand any of the late night shows besides Conan.  He should have been the one to follow Leno.  I stead they have a drunk.  All the others are liberal hacks disguised as comedians.

At least with guys like Leno they made fun of both sides.  Probably helped that he was more middle of the road than anyone else in the industry.

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

No, I'd imagine the ratings have fallen off a lot. And Colbert going network really killed CC's late night.

For a while there, TDS and TCR was the best hour of TV in the world. 

I didn’t mind it until thw Romney\obama election

and Trevor Noah is trash. Affirmative action bullshit. 

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not funny, not intelligent.  And the Trump hate is getting really boorish.

You using words like boorish to describe comedy shows is not funny....or intelligent. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not funny, not intelligent.  And the Trump hate is getting really boorish.

He is clearly very intelligent he just isn't very funny. And yeah his whole shtick revolves around Trump hate and it gets old quick. 

8 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He is clearly very intelligent he just isn't very funny. And yeah his whole shtick revolves around Trump hate and it gets old quick. 

All this pouting about Trump is pathetic, I don’t care how smart you appear. And the dem controlled media has taken it to a new level. 

:bla:

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You using words like boorish to describe comedy shows is not funny....or intelligent. 

Wasn't trying to be funny or intelligent.  Now go get your shine box Norville, then make me a sammich.

15 minutes ago, Edmo said:

All this pouting about Trump is pathetic, I don’t care how smart you appear. And the dem controlled media has taken it to a new level. 

My wife likes him and we went to a live filming downtown a couple months ago. Bunch of anti Trump wing nut protestor outside and entire show not funny. But I'm a good husband so I put up with it. Plus dinner at fogo de chao. :lol:

56 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I don't confuse witty or educated with intelligent.  I'll give him some credit for witty, along with all the other Anti-Trump late night bandwagoners.  But intelligent?  No...just whiney and catering to that demographic.  It's kinda pathetic actually.

44 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep.

He and Samantha BeeotchEs shows would both cease to exist without Trump fodder.  they have nothing else to offer.  i tried Trevors show when it was new andthought it was OK but couldnt get into it too much, then with the election it tanked fully. the writers are so one sided And one dimensional i cant stay interested.

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

He and Samantha BeeotchEs shows would both cease to exist without Trump fodder.  they have nothing else to offer.  i tried Trevors show when it was new andthought it was OK but couldnt get into it too much, then with the election it tanked fully. the writers are so one sided And one dimensional i cant stay interested.

I hope like hell her show is much finnier than the commercials for it.  Those are just awful.  People that find that funny are stupid as fuck...little sad haters swooning in their own pathetic lives together.  She's actually a really talented comedy writer.  Confusing to me how some feel blatant and consistant repugnance on display is funny.  It's disgusting.  It's why I feel most liberals just need to be culled.  Who needs that miserable shit around?  Nobody.