Trail Conditions

yarddawg

I heard it was hardpack ice..... but that's a much better story.   Not very innovative to build in a self-defense mechanism into an ECU after successive overheats, I know. 

Well, it's good he rides a Polaris.  Some guys get extremely butthurt and take it personally when you point out shortcomings of a particular brand.  LOL 

They're just toys, can't take it too seriously!  They all have flaws, and merits. 

3 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Should be OK. The last guy that rode an anemic 600 with me overheated due to riding to slow....the boy got to make snow dust!!!...anyway, he was so slow it went limp dick doo mode, common with Doo drivers....anyway, after some emotional counseling, I managed to get him home.  Shouldn’t be an issue with this guy as he ride rides a Poo.  Poo’s have enough balls to spin the track enough to cool the exchangers......:)

Ummh, yeah!  Well, you'll see when you come ride with us I guess! :)

10 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Isn't the 600 a slight step above the 1200 class.....I kind of see why you fancy the 1200, at least you have an excuse for when you are trailing along....:pc:

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

I heard it was hardpack ice..... but that's a much better story.   Not very innovative to build in a self-defense mechanism into an ECU after successive overheats, I know. 

Well, it's good he rides a Polaris.  Some guys get extremely butthurt and take it personally when you point out shortcomings of a particular brand.  LOL 

They're just toys, can't take it too seriously!  They all have flaws, and merits. 

I guess. I was riding a 1200 and had no problem that day....the poor 600 was flat out dead. 

I heard the cut snowflap was a non issue on the Doos also...... :) 

I seem to recall that 1200 was a nice sled, with a nice wrap.  Got me interested in those anemic 1200s.  Fun trail sled.  I was considering a Polaris prior to that.  

Edited by Puzzleboy
  • Haha 1

Considering we're having what looks to be an old fashioned winter...... twice, at least.

That kitty ready to go, all recalls performed, etc.?

Just now, Stoney said:

You thinking of getting out more than once, this year?

Edited by Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Considering we're having what looks to be an old fashioned winter...... twice, at least.

That kitty ready to go, all recalls performed, etc.?

As ready as ever!

Not aware of any recalls...but I try and pick my riding buddies carefully, always make sure one of them has a good sled with tow rope in hand.....:lol: 

• Like 1