New Year's weekend post anything thread

SSFB

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its gonna be below Zero in Illinois again today. How do you FIB’s deal with this shit weather?

The suck pill is the extended period we've been getting here in the northeast. We usually only get 2-3 days at a time before temps warm up a bit. -22.1F here this morning.

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

The suck pill is the extended period we've been getting here in the northeast. We usually only get 2-3 days at a time before temps warm up a bit. -22.1F here this morning.

-44c here.... Im guessing wc is at least -55c

Just now, ckf said:

When are you heading to Phoenix?

Not till monday. Driving down from Chicago to jump in the motorhome now. Will stay at my wifes brothers house till monday about noon then head west. 

We are going to take it fairly easy. Drive maybe 5 hours a day. Maybe a little longer if the weather is shit. 

Its gonna be -8 down here tomorrow.  Hopefully the Moho starts. Hahahahah

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Not till monday. Driving down from Chicago to jump in the motorhome now. Will stay at my wifes brothers house till monday about noon then head west. 

We are going to take it fairly easy. Drive maybe 5 hours a day. Maybe a little longer if the weather is shit. 

Its gonna be -8 down here tomorrow.  Hopefully the Moho starts. Hahahahah

Do you have your motor home down in the lower 48?

Just now, DAVE said:

Geez that would be nice.

We are going to be in the Arizona/SoCal area till May.  Rolling around chasing one race after another. I will head back to AK a couple time between now and May to check on things and do some spring riding. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

We are going to be in the Arizona/SoCal area till May.  Rolling around chasing one race after another. I will head back to AK a couple time between now and May to check on things and do some spring riding. 

Nice!

1 minute ago, ckf said:

Do you have your motor home down in the lower 48?

Yes. Its parked at my BIL’s house. Its in Effingham IL. Southern Illinois. 

We will hit Hwy 70 to St Louis then Hwy 44 to Tulsa then Hwy 40 to Laughland NV.  Gonna stay in Laughland for a week before heading to Phoenix. 

• Like 1