All of your etecs and ctecs are belonging to us!!!

Anler

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He's staying across the lake from me, why he isn't up where the snow is deep is beyond me. The trails were pretty decent yesterday when we took the grandsons out, they sucked last night :lol: 

He said he was coming up here, I called him yesterday but Verizon service is horrible here. I'm doing everything off of wifi. 

I'll be talking to him later this week I need to get some accessories. 

40 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

He said he was coming up here, I called him yesterday but Verizon service is horrible here. I'm doing everything off of wifi. 

I'll be talking to him later this week I need to get some accessories. 

The sled is warming up time to ride :bc: 

19 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

His sled pulls hard. He is happy he dumped the Doo. Seeing a shit tone of Cats and Poos on this trip.

yeah owning a doo is fun for awhile but really the luster of all that gay sex in a warning shelter just gets old after your 1000th ass reaming 

31 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah owning a doo is fun for awhile but really the luster of all that gay sex in a warning shelter just gets old after your 1000th ass reaming 

sounds like you speak of experience!! 

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

sounds like you speak of experience!! 

Oh I have a gade  but I send my wife in to the warming shelters first that clears the doo boys out in a hurry . all that is left is the sent of shame and xps lube and the shit splatter on the floor

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

just a reality . and I do own a doo for when I am felling a bit gay I mostly make my wife ride it . 

If you feel gay riding any sled you really have some issues.  Id ride anything over nothing. :flush: 

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah but you are a faggot :bc: 

spot on :lol:   I must be getting old.  Didn't get above -5 all week and my enthusiasm to ride was not 100%.  Just fuckin cold, it was -45 with the wind and chill factor a couple days this week.   Even the snow was hard and wind blown.

• Like 2