All of your etecs and ctecs are belonging to us!!!

Anler

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The IGX is just an uncoupled r-motion so if the do skid felt better it must be setup or calving on the poo

Yeah just a blip of the throttle throws the skis in the air. It's fun as hell on some of the crap we rode today. 

45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Mary Ann is the red freeride. She's spectacular. 

I'm glad you're happy with it. Personally this sled fits me better. I like it alot. 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We switched for a few miles.  Impressions:

best:

Assault:  lightweight, brakes, lights, motor pull, sitting position, bars, cornering

Free ride:  r motion,foot room, 

:news: 

This chassis is waaaayyy better than the xs IMO.  I haven't had a chance to do any tuning yet but I think there is serious potential here. :bc:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I must admit...that's a nice lookin' sled.  What's with that large piece of plastic in front of the bars tho?  You ride in rainstorms or sumptin'?  Fuck...I could just draft in your windfoil and save gas...maybe catcha  nap!

:lol:

Still, good lookin ride!  :bc:

that will bust off the first time he sticks it and tic rolls it over 

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh and coming off mohawk sks I don't really care for the stock skis. Off trail these skis suck. 

dont the switchbacks have the RMK ski? I like the RMK ski hell I have them on my M . I like them better on my M than my Mohawks 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

We switched for a few miles.  Impressions:

best:

Assault:  lightweight, brakes, lights, motor pull, sitting position, bars, cornering

Free ride:  r motion,foot room, 

:news: 

Sitting position is tight on the poo and motors are equal. Doo corners better 

I could be happy on either one 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

dont the switchbacks have the RMK ski? I like the RMK ski hell I have them on my M . I like them better on my M than my Mohawks 

No those are the gripper skis this has the pro steers. It's a good trail ski but there is an enormous difference off trail. 

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Tight? I don't know wtf you are talking about. 

Corners better? I disagree. 

I need to do some homework on this set up. I think once I get it dialed in it's gonna be fantastic! Tremendous even! And it's murican. :news:

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

that will bust off the first time he sticks it and tic rolls it over 

First thing I did before I even rode it out of the driveway was take off that faggot worthless stock windshield and put the tall one on... 

Great looking sled Dave. You need to wring it out on a long stretch and see what kind of legs it has. 

The suspension will soften up quite a bit within about 250 miles. The springs will all soften up and the seals and soft goods in the shocks will break in and become much smoother. 

You may want to hit every grease zerk asap. They dont come greased from the factory and many dealers neglect to do this as part of the PDI. 

Love the colors. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Great looking sled Dave. You need to wring it out on a long stretch and see what kind of legs it has. 

The suspension will soften up quite a bit within about 250 miles. The springs will all soften up and the seals and soft goods in the shocks will break in and become much smoother. 

You may want to hit every grease zerk asap. They dont come greased from the factory and many dealers neglect to do this as part of the PDI. 

Love the colors. 

Thanks Tom! I heard that the springs need to be broken in so I'm gonna pound the shit out if them today. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Thanks Tom! I heard that the springs need to be broken in so I'm gonna pound the shit out if them today. :bc:

Remember springs...not your pud.:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Tight? I don't know wtf you are talking about. 

Corners better? I disagree. 

I need to do some homework on this set up. I think once I get it dialed in it's gonna be fantastic! Tremendous even! And it's murican. :news:

Foot room and overall feel is tighter than the xm and way tighter than the g4. I could easily get used to it. Stock seats better than my freeride but not easier to move around on than the 12 freeride seat I run. I'd prob set more ski pressure than Woolie had and put 6 inch shapers on and be real real happy with it. 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Foot room and overall feel is tighter than the xm and way tighter than the g4. I could easily get used to it. Stock seats better than my freeride but not easier to move around on than the 12 freeride seat I run. I'd prob set more ski pressure than Woolie had and put 6 inch shapers on and be real real happy with it. 

For what you guys do I think it's worth it to just drop for the mohawk skis. I noticed the difference right away when we got off trail. 

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I have stock carbides, shapers will take care of that.  I think the Sba corners flatter. :snack:  I’d be happy on either as well, gonna play with skid settings see if I can dial it a little better.  I wanna try Rondos Cross Country too, that’s a horny looking sled.