The faggotness has left his body

37 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Arctic Cats assembly line 

a-row-of-green-portaloos-gppkbh.jpg

no that is the line of toilets out side the Polaris imported workers shelter

from 14 they have scaled up big time since 

Minnesota Public Radio reports that Polaris has flown in a dozen skilled workers from Monterrey, Mexico, on temporary visas and is bunking them at a former group home in Karlstad, then busing them the 80 miles to the plant.

The effort began this summer and apparently it's gone well enough that Polaris (NYSE: PII) wants to scale it up. It wants to take most of the apartments in Parkland Place, a 30-unit rental building that's the first housing project of its size in Roseau in recent years, for a second wave of Mexican workers.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Minnesota Public Radio reports that Polaris has flown in a dozen skilled workers from Monterrey, Mexico, on temporary visas and is bunking them at a former group home in Karlstad, then busing them the 80 miles to the plant.

The effort began this summer and apparently it's gone well enough that Polaris (NYSE: PII) wants to scale it up. It wants to take most of the apartments in Parkland Place, a 30-unit rental building that's the first housing project of its size in Roseau in recent years, for a second wave of Mexican workers.

Yes....but they forward the "collections "to TRF:lol:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm driving a 2000 Silverado with 215,000 on the clock and a 5.3....fuck all your fancy Hemis and Ford crap! :lol:

I've owned probably a dozen or more gm v-8's with over 200k on the clock. Some with over 300k. All work trucks. 

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

18 hours ago, DAVE said:

Im really liking this 2017 f150 eco boost....wife wont drive it anymore after it left her stranded....would I own one without warranty though....hell no.

Well then how good is it? I hear alot of those stories about f-150`s. Garbage. 

41 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

-13 fuckface. I'm going to head back in a bit. Ran into BigCans and she was rocked.

42 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its real hard on gas towing...but its very deisel like in the power dept....not towing...it rips....if I were to get another...it would be at least a Platinum though. But like I said earlier...would not have one without warranty....the tranny grenaded at approx 12000 miles

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

-13 fuckface. I'm going to head back in a bit. Ran into BigCans and she was rocked.

Someone named BigCans and she was drunk and you get no pictures....SMH...WTF.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That's when you gotta shag her rotten. Then you can deny it and she won't remember... :thumbsup:

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Its real hard on gas towing...but its very deisel like in the power dept....not towing...it rips....if I were to get another...it would be at least a Platinum though. But like I said earlier...would not have one without warranty....the tranny grenaded at approx 12000 miles

Well you and some other nook made a comment about my ram being junk. This thing works everyday and has 92,000 miles with no issues. Although I do need some new shocks, this thing is getting scary driving over bumps.