The faggotness has left his body

6 hours ago, snopro31 said:

the sled is decent.  that truck.....poor life decisions

Compared to what? That truck will stomp the fuck outta whatever you got and drag it around the block. 

4 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Compared to what? That truck will stomp the fuck outta whatever you got and drag it around the block. 

If i wanted a grocery getter or a highway truck i'd get a ram. 

smooth ride.

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Worst half ton from the big 3 bar none. Id consider a toyota before a Ram

Yep.  The half ton ram really does cater to guys who don't need a truck.  Now the 3/4 and up different story. 

19 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Yep.  The half ton ram really does cater to guys who don't need a truck.  Now the 3/4 and up different story. 

3/4 dodge has the same coil rear as 1/2 ton since 14....3500 is still a leaf spring suspension.

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

If i wanted a grocery getter or a highway truck i'd get a ram. 

smooth ride.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Worst half ton from the big 3 bar none. Id consider a toyota before a Ram

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Love this truck and I use it like a work truck. Unlke the rest of you poseur faggots. Just did the 100,000 mile tune up on it last week. Next 100,000 coming up... :news:

26 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Love this truck and I use it like a work truck. Unlke the rest of you poseur faggots. Just did the 100,000 mile tune up on it last week. Next 100,000 coming up... :news:

Poser?

We have a half ton ram 07 1500 that i'll guarendamntee has hauled more tonnage in the bed than any other's half ton on here.  172,000+ and still going strong.  However, it has never towed anything in it's life.  There may be some that are junk, but this one has not been.

Real nice design for changing spark plugs on those fords you's have there fella's.    

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hayward said:

We have a half ton ram 07 1500 that i'll guarendamntee has hauled more tonnage in the bed than any other's half ton on here.  172,000+ and still going strong.  However, it has never towed anything in it's life.  There may be some that are junk, but this one has not been.

Real nice design for changing spark plugs on those fords you's have there fella's.    

07 was a leaf spring rear and has more gvw then 09s and up.

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bingo and same here. GM for the win. :bc:  

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I'm driving a 2000 Silverado with 215,000 on the clock and a 5.3....fuck all your fancy Hemis and Ford crap! :lol:

Im really liking this 2017 f150 eco boost....wife wont drive it anymore after it left her stranded....would I own one without warranty though....hell no.