Al Gore was wrong. The UN was wrong. All the climate "scientists" stuffing their pockets with grant money to push the fake pseudo-science of global warming were wrong.

jtssrx

26 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I have never promoted any of Al Gore's predictions.  I base my accounts and beliefs on fact and gathered evidence.  :bc:

Neal

Well based on your facts when will the polar ice caps melt and when will coastal towns/cities around the world be under whater?  

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I wouldn't make a prediction like that, or at least not any prediction that I would hold certain to.  :bc:

Neal

the alleged scientific experts have in the past and have assigned by the year XX timelines

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

When I was a wee lad back in grade school during the 70s the scientific community was telling us that we were at the start of a new ice age and that 20 years there would be no summer and we would all live under 10 feet of snow year round.

Proven science damit.

6 hours ago, washedupmxer said:

Making fun of getting news from twitter? What are you 90? 

Ya the MSM is the place for news lol .........what a dolt 

Who are you? If you are too much of a fucktard to not understand that retweeting hyper partisan bullshit twitter accounts is stupid and in no way shape or form should be taken at word without extreme scrutiny, then why don’t you go ahead and suck start a shotgun. Mmkay? There is a difference from getting the news from reputable sources on twitter as a media platform and using it as a preference bubble to reaffirm your already faulty critical thinking and lack of common sense. Quoting the “gateway pundit” is not news. It is hyper partisan propaganda. 

Any other questions, bitch?

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Who are you? If you are too much of a fucktard to not understand that retweeting hyper partisan bullshit twitter accounts is stupid and in no way shape or form should be taken at word without extreme scrutiny, then why don’t you go ahead and suck start a shotgun. Mmkay? There is a difference from getting the news from reputable sources on twitter as a media platform and using it as a preference bubble to reaffirm your already faulty critical thinking and lack of common sense. Quoting the “gateway pundit” is not news. It is hyper partisan propaganda. 

Any other questions, bitch?

Dude....It's the Dripper!!!

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh... Well that makes sense. I was a little hard on someone who is a known ritard. That’s just mean of me. Sorry Drippy!

It's in the constitution that you can't be that mean to someone who throws used shit tickets it the wastebasket :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

It's in the constitution that you can't be that mean to someone who throws used shit tickets it the wastebasket :lol:

A man who wipes his ass and tosses the soiled tickets in an open trash for others to bask in can NEVER, ever, even consider, calling someone a dolt. So fucking gross. 

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

A man who wipes his ass and tosses the soiled tickets in an open trash for others to bask in can NEVER, ever, even consider, calling someone a dolt. So fucking gross. 

:lol: what's dumber. Asswipe basket or flat earth

• Platinum Contributing Member

I will . Summers will be hot . With some days cooler then others. Sometimes it will rai. Winters will be cold and it will snow. There will be a January thaw. In March the snow will be heavier because of more water content. Then during the night it will get dark.