Al Gore was wrong. The UN was wrong. All the climate "scientists" stuffing their pockets with grant money to push the fake pseudo-science of global warming were wrong.

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

The pro MMGW which is now the MMCC crowd in the scientific community would gain a lot of respect if they would at least come out and admit how wrong they have been at times.  They can't and won't because it will hurt their agenda and more importantly funding which is their means to earn a living.  That in itself is a huge part of the problem.

• Sad 1

They give their cause a name, make predictions and as grant funding slows they rename their cause then repeat.

First GLOBAL WARMING followed by CLIMATE CHANGE now the most recent EXTREME WEATHER. Give it 5 or 6 years and there will be a new phrase of the day.

Maybe by then we will be due for GLOBAL COOLING.

funny, you never hear gore described by media or labeled  as a  controversial figure/ alarmist. 

He should be ridiculed the same way Pete huckstra is or at least should have to answer for his misinformation.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, 02sled said:

They give their cause a name, make predictions and as grant funding slows they rename their cause then repeat.

First GLOBAL WARMING followed by CLIMATE CHANGE now the most recent EXTREME WEATHER. Give it 5 or 6 years and there will be a new phrase of the day.

That's where it started in the 70's.  :lol:  Its already came full circle.  The next is going to be something really far out.   People aren't scared of what they put out enough anymore.  

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/897472/ice-age-global-warming-climate-change-solar-minimum

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But how do you know that to be 100% correct?

ice caps are still there and billions have been pissed away in bull shit study's most of them already being proven inacuret . those are facts 

Speaking of triggered,, i stopped for a sandwich this afternoon, sitting at the bar watching the weather talking to the semi hot bartender, i says to her    i keep waiting for Al Gore to come on and tell us this cold is because of mmgw.   Well , didnt i set off the fire engine red haired totally tatted up septum in the nose black rimmed glasses 20 y/o college girl two stools down!?!!       :lmao:     it was

AWSOME :lol:       

she was losing her mind instantly. " THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED!!" she announces right away.  lol  a couple of truths back at her and she was going ballistic. i actually tried to calm her down a little, but that wasnt happnin. she was full on triggered!

i eventually laughed in her face as she was turning red stammering on about polar bears and penguins ect...        thats when i figured out she was the good looking bartenders daughter...DOH! ....oh well...i wasnt gittin none anyways.........

i sauntered out the door with a little grin feeling i had done my good deed for the day        :ylsuper:                        Image result for triggered liberal pics      

Edited by old indy
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nailed it.

Thank you for finally sucking it up and admitting you’re triggered buy my posts!! Lmao. 

In all seriousness I have no issue with you. I don’t even know you mak. I’m sure you’re a great guy. Happy New Year