I ain't riding bitches.

I guess I never cared too much if the trails were good.  I’m in the woods so it’s without wind exposure.  But at around zero degrees I can dress minimally and like that much better.  I guess around -20 or so we start to question conditions.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

im with the jew

:lol:  I was good all day until the sun started going down around 3:30.  The temps drop hard at least it felt like it.  Was out last two days around -10f.  With gauntlets and tall shield, along w good gear, I was good.  But I’m going back to heavier mid layers I think.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I've had some really nasty frost bite in my riding days.....

But I'll ride in -25 any time. -35 is about where my line is 

Cool story. I got up here and unloaded the car. Met my friends up at the bar and grabbed some wings and a few beers. Left the car running with the heated seats on, while in the bar. Got back to the cabin and it was up to 65deg from 50. Frostbite was not on the menu.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Cool story. I got up here and unloaded the car. Met my friends up at the bar and grabbed some wings and a few beers. Left the car running with the heated seats on, while in the bar. Got back to the cabin and it was up to 65deg from 50. Frostbite was not on the menu.

No you didnt....no it wasnt....no you weren't!!!!! 111 faggot

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

Right around 30 is it for me. I was cruising around on my quad today, going about 5-10 mph, and it was cold. 

You ride a 550 fanner and cant handle 30 degrees? You fucking pussy!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not happening for this guy....fuck no.:cold:

We had a guy lost from our group on the night ride in that cold, 2 guys went back looking for him, I stayed with the wives, it took them 1-1/2 hours to find him, I was ready to torch a sled to prevent the girls & myself from freezing to Death while we waited, none of us knew exactly where we were never having rode there before, the lost guy had the only map and he was drunk..LOL.. When everyone was finally together we were all frozen silly so we rode illegally down a road till we came to a bar which was not on any trail, they were very happy to see our group show up and treated us unbelievingly well as we all warmed up at their fireplace and ate Prime Rib..

• Like 1