actual snowmobile thread

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

NICE!  :bc:

My wife doesn't ride so, I'm thankful for that.

The sled comes with the factory cross country suspension and calibration, I'm having the springs changed to what is on the Limiteds and the shocks revalved to LXR specs. One of the guys at the dealer thought the sled as is would be fine for my wife as is, I told him she would want to kill me after riding that dump truck suspension :lol: 

50 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Must be the year the wives upgrade....I bought a new one for my wife.Image result for 2017 mxz tnt

NIce sled :bc: 

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The sled comes with the factory cross country suspension and calibration, I'm having the springs changed to what is on the Limiteds and the shocks revalved to LXR specs. One of the guys at the dealer thought the sled as is would be fine for my wife as is, I told him she would want to kill me after riding that dump truck suspension :lol: 

NIce sled :bc: 

I don't thing that's the XC suspension but either way, good to get it toned down for sure.  

59 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't thing that's the XC suspension but either way, good to get it toned down for sure.  

I believe you are right, the front springs are the same and the shocks are QS3R Kashima's on the skis and rear arm, the front arm gets a QS3. The guy who told me it was the CC race suspension was the same guy who suggested I keep the stock setup for a 125 lb. woman.

31 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I believe you are right, the front springs are the same and the shocks are QS3R Kashima's on the skis and rear arm, the front arm gets a QS3. The guy who told me it was the CC race suspension was the same guy who suggested I keep the stock setup for a 125 lb. woman.

:lmao:  Yeah, a “smile and nod” moment then get your sled and gtfo of there. :lol: 

:bc: