Start 7 Men retard

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ahh , yes . I could see that one brewing last night after the first few posts but I had to call it a night :lol:  :bc:

I went to bed just after midnight my time...and just missed the end of it when i woke up. :lol:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

He's dealing with a broken heart right now......he needs to realize that Fahad is not the only man out there for him. Just scrape up whats left.....and move on Freddy 11!!1

His heart, and his ass, will heal with time! :thumbsup:

Edited by awful knawful

48 minutes ago, Freddy the Freeloader said:

There are no dupes on this site I am sure of that young feller

:news:

:goodpost:

46 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I am 800Dragon!:thumbsup:

:lies:

I am 800Dragon. :true:

46 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

I am 800Dragon!:thumbsup:

Now tell everyone how you posted to me on Snowest PM, that ROB posted dirty gay pics on my profile, after he BANNED me on FS1, last year, causing me to send him a letter stating that I would contact a lawyer, if he didn't let me back to fight. 

Go ahead faggot. 

I'm not sure who 800 Dragon is, all I know is that he's computer savvy, is a real faggot, and is afraid of me. 

The site should know though, WHAT HE POSTED ABOUT ROB, LAST YEAR. 

He must be connected to this site somehow, someway, or they would boot his ass, 'cause Rob was friends with CKF. 

Hey, I don't know what the connection is, the internet is anonymous, it could be anybody. 

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

@polaris550 knew it all along :bc: 

I do believe Awful is 800 Dragon. However, I also believe he is connected to the site somehow. 

Everything Awful posted about his job is fake!! He does not work for avcell in NB. His house pics were all photo-shopped. 

Unless someone posts with a sneaker in their left hand.................it's photo-shopped. 

800 Dragon posted numerous pics over the last 8 years, all photo-shopped. 

Midland Harbor, Ontario.....The Muskokas, Big Houses, Corvettes, Sleds, Stihl Chain Saws..........you name it.............8 years of photo-shop!!!!

He never expected Rob to die, and that people would find out how he used ROB like a TWO-DOLLAR WHORE!!!

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

I do believe Awful is 800 Dragon. However, I also believe he is connected to the site somehow. 

Everything Awful posted about his job is fake!! He does not work for avcell in NB. His house pics were all photo-shopped. 

Unless someone posts with a sneaker in their left hand.................it's photo-shopped. 

Midland Harbor, Ontario.....The Muskokas, Big Houses, Corvettes, Sleds, Stihl Chain Saws..........you name it.............8 years of photo-shop!!!!

He never expected Rob to die, and that people would find out how he used ROB like a TWO-DOLLAR WHORE!!!

Your so obsessed with 800Dragon that I think you wanna bang him right in the ass!!!  You're ghey!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, polaris550 said:

I sold the corvette SBYL :bigfinger::bigfinger: 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I'm not sure who 800 Dragon is, all I know is that he's computer savvy, is a real faggot, and is afraid of me. 

The site should know though, WHAT HE POSTED ABOUT ROB, LAST YEAR. 

He must be connected to this site somehow, someway, or they would boot his ass, 'cause Rob was friends with CKF. 

Hey, I don't know what the connection is, the internet is anonymous, it coule be anybody. 

Why would you think someone would be "afraid" of you???? I mean you've "threatened" probably dozens of members but have yet to beat up a single one. I don't think there is a single member "afraid" of you :thumbsup: