This could be how it goes down....

23 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

That's pretty close to reality actually...

Neal

No, it’s actually not.  

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'm sure CKF would appreciate if our  resident elitist fuckheads would provide links to the original source as has been discussed many times before. But liberal elitist fucks are dumber than a bag of ball peen hammers so....

I don’t waste my time with any of those hack links anymore to back up their ill-comprehension and the reason they are gut hooked out of the emotional need to hate and feel superior about it.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, it’s actually not.  

I don’t waste my time with any of those hack links anymore to back up their ill-comprehension and the reason they are gut hooked out of the emotional need to hate and feel superior about it.

Ha, ya I suppose of you suspend reality...

Neal

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As I recall you were the worst abuser of not providing links to stories, hell you used to make everyone play messing games to where the shit came from...  :lol:

Neal

You recall incorrectly.

20 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you even give a shit?  International sadness must be a new level of lib-tard misery.

Plus, your whole idiot MSM talking points are incorrect anyway.  But look how upset you all are!  Cute.

:lol:

Same reason people like watching America’s Most Wanted.  Everyone enjoys watching low life scumbags being brought to justice 

:bc:

28 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Same reason people like watching America’s Most Wanted.  Everyone enjoys watching low life scumbags being brought to justice 

So youre saying Trump is a low life politician? :lol:

59 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yeeeaaahhh......no.  We’re stayig with “International sadness” for the answer.  Yours was stupid.

:lmao: