This could be how it goes down....

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yup there is nothing Trump can do. He even knows he’s toast after his lawyers met with Mueller today it was reported it didn’t go well for Trump. He thought he was doing to get a get out of jail letter from Mueller. Didn’t happen and it was also reported 2 of his lawyers got into  a shouting match after the meeting.

it was kinda odd there was no big rally press conference when he signed the new tax bill today. It’s been all he has wanted to do for months.

You are completely delusional. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s not difficult to imagine what the shouting match is about.  They are arguing about who takes the blame.  

“I took the blame for the tweet, you should take blame for money Laundering. “

Settle down Stacks.

When the winning is strong the liberal meltdown goes into overdrive. 

MC is like a stay at home mom with nothing to do so her mind wanders in mysterious ways. Developing scenarios in his head to take trump out. Searching, hoping for any bit of news to justify his fucked up thoughts. So basically, MC is a soccer mom... 

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

MC is like a stay at home mom with nothing to do so her mind wanders in mysterious ways. Developing scenarios in his head to take trump out. Searching, hoping for any bit of news to justify his fucked up thoughts. So basically, MC is a soccer mom... 

Let’s check compare Liberal melt downs to Reupublican melt downs. 

Clinton. Years and year and millions upon millions going after Clinton for a whitewater. And finding nothing. 

Settling for trapping him in a lie about a blowjob. An obvious partisan investigation is ok by republicans. 

Cost to the state is Clinton want caught getting a hummer from a consenting adult 0

Bush. 1 Trillion spent attaching one of the poorest, backward nations and failing to get it under control .   Doubles up by lying about wmds, and spending another trillion fucking up Iraq and setting up ISIS. 

Liberals complain about the amount of fed soldiers and get told to suck it up. Soldiers die in war zones, even if bush lied about wmd’s Saddam was still a bad man. 

No charges against Bush  

obama wins.  Make up story about birth certificate. Get certificate, decide it’s fake.  Makes up story about being a Muslim agent  cries about every penny spent

Also decide that  every soldier’s life matters and all deaths are blamed on President. 

Trump. Soldiers die in poorly planned raid that obama vetoed and Trump approved after missing many intelligence briefings. 

Soldiers deaths are ok again. They knew what they signed up for. 

Liberals launch probe into Russian collusion. Find evidence against his team. Find evidence of money laundering in far less time than was spent on Clinton’s.  Republicans want people fired and want it to go away. Try to find evidence of a partisan investigation to excuse presidents actions. 

26 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Rev is like that too.  Just like that.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Obstruction of justice and money laundering.

Hes going down hard.

I got tired of saving all the idiotic predicitons from the retarded Dems on this site...it's just easier to go back to ANY of your posts.  :lol:

13 hours ago, Mainecat said:

F9528574-45DE-44D7-BA25-9982FDA77EB0.jpeg

Ever think how unbearable it's going to be for you, if Trump is ever cleared? 

Won't it suck so bad, you'll be anguishing 24/7? 

Won't it be that it can't suck enough, if that orange-headed big-mouth, arrogant, reality TV wannabe, is gonna' rule your life for at least the next three years??? 

I'm trying to reverse the situation, and think how it would be for me to see Hillary Rodham opening the floodgates of America to the world's minority immigrants, and excusing the violence of America's black communitty. ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRGGGGHHHHHHH!

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Ever think how unbearable it's going to be for you, if Trump is ever cleared? 

Won't it suck so bad, you'll be anguishing 24/7? 

Won't it be that it can't suck enough, if that orange-headed big-mouth, arrogant, reality TV wannabe, is gonna' rule your life for at least the next three years??? 

I'm trying to reverse the situation, and think how it would be for me to see Hillary Rodham opening the floodgates of America to the world's minority immigrants, and excusing the violence of America's black communitty. ARRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRGGGGHHHHHHH!

ARRGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

They are already there.  They've been at the pinnacle of sadness and bitterness for years.  This is just their latest platform.  After this all fails...they will twist this enough to keep it going or just move on to their next "We are all sad and mad...and everyone should be sad and mad too!" endeavor.

Nobody cares anymore.  It's just easier to accept the name "racist" and move on about our lives.

Just now, Snake said:

II would  literally  pay money to see where the OP came from..

Cat must be tired of me shredding his 10 page views per day  websites... :loll:

It doesn't matter.  Him making it up is just as good as "Vox", "The Atlantic", "Vanity Fair", "The NewYorker", "the Daily Beast", "Buzzfeed", CNN or Maddow doing it.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are already there.  They've been at the pinnacle of sadness and bitterness for years.  This is just their latest platform.  After this all fails...they will twist this enough to keep it going or just move on to their next "We are all sad and mad...and everyone should be sad and mad too!" endeavor.

Nobody cares anymore.  It's just easier to accept the name "racist" and move on about our lives.

Just think though Z, in three quick years, it could all go south for us again. Scary thought, huh? Even BEST-CASE SCENARIO is seven years. That goes quickly. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

Just think though Z, in three quick years, it could all go south for us again. Scary thought, huh? Even BEST-CASE SCENARIO is seven years. That goes quickly. 

Meh, we'll see.  I'm hoping the Dems learn something here...but so far, NOPE.  This correction back toward the middle, middle/right is going well if not unpainful for the left retards.  And nobody cares about their pain...in fact, I come here to make sure the pain is continuing!  :lmao:

What I hope to see is both sides putting up sensible candidates after the four year "'Trump correction".  And even a third party become more relevant.  But we'll see.  Personally, I think the hatred toward the left and their massive biased media is going to hurt them bad (again) in 2018.  And if they don't start to smarten up after that....we may not see a Dem party candidate with a chance at anything until at least 2024.

I'm watching Nicki Haley right now.  And the Dems are too (with scared faces).  She may slide in perfectly in 2020 and if that's the case, it will be 2028 before the Dems will lose to the Liberatarian Party.  :lol:

They're all fucking morons running that idiot DNC show!  ...and still bankrupt as hell!  :lol:"thanks Obama!"  

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Tax reform

Drilling in ANWAR

Repeal of individual mandate

All in one week with no Democrat votes.

And all the doom and gloom predictions that the dems have been saying all along will cease to happen.  I just hope others start seeing exactly how wrong the establishment bought and paid for are politicians.:pc:

Edited by racer254

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yup there is nothing Trump can do. He even knows he’s toast after his lawyers met with Mueller today it was reported it didn’t go well for Trump. He thought he was doing to get a get out of jail letter from Mueller. Didn’t happen and it was also reported 2 of his lawyers got into  a shouting match after the meeting.

it was kinda odd there was no big rally press conference when he signed the new tax bill today. It’s been all he has wanted to do for months.

you're a reporter now?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems the Trump jock holders are pissy here. Climbing all over themselves to support Trump or just tossing insults.

another day at Trump University

All  asked was for a source?

Why are you so afraid?

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

You copy and pasted it from where?

If you can't source, you are simply a lying liberal. At least Toolkit® links his lame drivel.

You'll notice that MC , Slinger or any of these other DNC meat puppets wont take my $1000 bet

Edited by f7ben

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You'll notice that MC , Slinger or any of these other DNC meat puppets wont take my $1000 bet

Yeah.  Like a ghost town over there.  “Tool Kit” will take it though.  And raise the stakes to a million bucks!  Won’t matter....he ain’t payin’ anyway.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fucking bunch slack jawed fucktards....won't man up....spit the bit! 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Let’s check compare Liberal melt downs to Reupublican melt downs. 

Clinton. Years and year and millions upon millions going after Clinton for a whitewater. And finding nothing. 

Settling for trapping him in a lie about a blowjob. An obvious partisan investigation is ok by republicans. 

Cost to the state is Clinton want caught getting a hummer from a consenting adult 0

Bush. 1 Trillion spent attaching one of the poorest, backward nations and failing to get it under control .   Doubles up by lying about wmds, and spending another trillion fucking up Iraq and setting up ISIS. 

Liberals complain about the amount of fed soldiers and get told to suck it up. Soldiers die in war zones, even if bush lied about wmd’s Saddam was still a bad man. 

No charges against Bush  

obama wins.  Make up story about birth certificate. Get certificate, decide it’s fake.  Makes up story about being a Muslim agent  cries about every penny spent

Also decide that  every soldier’s life matters and all deaths are blamed on President. 

Trump. Soldiers die in poorly planned raid that obama vetoed and Trump approved after missing many intelligence briefings. 

Soldiers deaths are ok again. They knew what they signed up for. 

Liberals launch probe into Russian collusion. Find evidence against his team. Find evidence of money laundering in far less time than was spent on Clinton’s.  Republicans want people fired and want it to go away. Try to find evidence of a partisan investigation to excuse presidents actions. 

That's pretty close to reality actually...

Neal

I'm sure CKF would appreciate if our  resident elitist fuckheads would provide links to the original source as has been discussed many times before. But liberal elitist fucks are dumber than a bag of ball peen hammers so....

3 minutes ago, JEFF said:

I'm sure CKF would appreciate if our  resident elitist fuckheads would provide links to the original source as has been discussed many times before. But liberal elitist fucks are dumber than a bag of ball peen hammers so....

Can you provide a link to that discussion?  :lol:

Neal