This could be how it goes down....

What I see is some proof of major fuckery from the FBI with Obama’s fingerprints all over it.  Mueller and his team will scramble to try and not let it get to Obama and take down what little “legacy” he has left.  One or several of Obama’s cronies will eat it...along with Comey and a few more in the FBI.

Trump will be untouched.

If Mueller is fired there’s no doubt several state AG’s will take over and there’s sweet fuck all Trump can do to stop them.  I read that Mueller is co-ordinating his investigation with them and has been since the start.

Edited by ICEMAN!

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

If Mueller is fired there’s no doubt several state AG’s will take over and there’s sweet fuck all Trump can do to stop them.  I read that Mueller is co-ordinating his investigation with them and has been since the start.

Why do you even give a shit?  International sadness must be a new level of lib-tard misery.

Plus, your whole idiot MSM talking points are incorrect anyway.  But look how upset you all are!  Cute.

:lol:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yup there is nothing Trump can do. He even knows he’s toast after his lawyers met with Mueller today it was reported it didn’t go well for Trump. He thought he was doing to get a get out of jail letter from Mueller. Didn’t happen and it was also reported 2 of his lawyers got into  a shouting match after the meeting.

it was kinda odd there was no big rally press conference when he signed the new tax bill today. It’s been all he has wanted to do for months.

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yup there is nothing Trump can do. He even knows he’s toast after his lawyers met with Mueller today it was reported it didn’t go well for Trump. He thought he was doing to get a get out of jail letter from Mueller. Didn’t happen and it was also reported 2 of his lawyers got into  a shouting match after the meeting.

it was kinda odd there was no big rally press conference when he signed the new tax bill today. It’s been all he has wanted to do for months.

It’s not difficult to imagine what the shouting match is about.  They are arguing about who takes the blame.  

“I took the blame for the tweet, you should take blame for money Laundering. “