what "moderates"...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

right, and allow the scared-to-death repukes take over. we all see how that is going in the house and senate, exactly like we said it would 

Let them take over?  After Mueller is fired?  What?  How did you say it would go?

Ok, never mind all that nonsense.  Tell me this Slinger, how do you truly expect all this to turn out?

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Let them take over?  After Mueller is fired?  What?  How did you say it would go?

Ok, never mind all that nonsense.  Tell me this Slinger, how do you truly expect all this to turn out?

yes, after mueller is fired. i said the supposed "partisan" investigation led by the gop controlled house and senate would be anything but. which is exactly what has happened. jesus christ assholes, go out in the real world and pay attention!!!!!!!!!111111111

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yes, after mueller is fired. i said the supposed "partisan" investigation led by the gop controlled house and senate would be anything but. which is exactly what has happened. jesus christ assholes, go out in the real world and pay attention!!!!!!!!!111111111

Ok.  Whatever.  Nonsense.  Now, answer the other question.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: my god some of you are so uninformed. do you live under a rock? obviously you have the internet, start using it for something worthwhile. holy fuck 

You just put up a Vox article which is pretty left wing and yet you call me uninformed.  Let's just stick with what we know for now. As it sits the FBI is not responding to "requests" (Which is really a Subpoena from congress)   about the Dossier since the late summer with NO response. Why?  and please don't spit up the talking point about multiple investigations as it really does not hold water.

Just so we are clear the latin translation of Sub  Poena    is  Under Penalty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You just put up a Vox article which is pretty left wing and yet you call me uninformed.  Let's just stick with what we know for now. As it sits the FBI is not responding to "requests" (Which is really a Subpoena from congress)   about the Dossier since the late summer with NO response. Why?  and please don't spit up the talking point about multiple investigations as it really does not hold water.

Also another damn good reason why the Dems should want Mueller  fired.  They’ve got some serious blowback possibilities coming here.

’Course, that could also be why he’s not being fired.  There certainly plenty of reasons to do so.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Seriously what proof do you have that your IQ is higher than that of a Cocker Spaniel?   Have you ever been on the right side of any of your prognostications?

Snot whispers it in his ear after they make sweet ass love....that's his proof.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Only left wing loons are saying Mueller will be fired at this point.   Mueller will stay and fizzle out or be taken down by the IG. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so fucking misguided, gullible, and uninformed. it's like all they do is watch faux news and hang in here.  

You must have contributed alot to the Hillary campaign one would think....slope as well...

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

well if you any ability to think logically you'd know it makes complete sense. would it help if i find the same thoughts on other websites? i have no idea why the fbi isn't reponding, if thats the case. id guess because they know what it is, a distraction. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well if you any ability to think logically you'd know it makes complete sense. would it help if i find the same thoughts on other websites? i have no idea why the fbi isn't reponding, if thats the case. id guess because they know what it is, a distraction. 

I can give you a good reason for the FBI not responding they used the Dossier to obtain FISA warrants and used it as a starting point for the entire investigation.  I would Add that the FBI is also under Subpoena to the question of how much money they gave to Fusion GPS, a question they have also not answered. 

On the point of thinking logically.  Are you going to be OK with Trump having the FBI do opposition research for his campaign on tax payer dollars against the next democratic nominee?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is it any damn wonder we got trump? my god the russians had an easy task. :lol:

Yep.  They sure did.  So did those damn Greenlanders!  Fucking Australia and Tanzania too!!!!!

Dude.  What do you really think is going to happen here?  (Second time I’ve asked that).

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seriously what proof do you have that your IQ is higher than that of a Cocker Spaniel?   Have you ever been on the right side of any of your prognostications?

Yo stupid fuck - I’ve been correct about the R’s and Dump increasing military spending, reverting to trickled on economics, Dump is a complete and utter world wide embarrassment, deficits that mattered under Obama no longer do, Dump has no healthcare plan, he’s an empty suit with no knowledge of the issues, etc.....:thumbsup:  

Just now, SnowRider said:

Yo stupid fuck - I’ve been correct about the R’s and Dump increasing military spending, reverting to trickled on economics, Dump is a complete and utter world wide embarrassment, deficits that mattered under Obama no longer do, Dump has no healthcare plan, he’s an empty suit with no knowledge of the issues, etc.....:thumbsup:  

And the Clown Posse opposed most of these issues last year..... :lmao: 

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can give you a good reason for the FBI not responding they used the Dossier to obtain FISA warrants and used it as a starting point for the entire investigation.  I would Add that the FBI is also under Subpoena to the question of how much money they gave to Fusion GPS, a question they have also not answered. 

On the point of thinking logically.  Are you going to be OK with Trump having the FBI do opposition research for his campaign on tax payer dollars against the next democratic nominee?

if that nominee and his admin had been caught working with the russians? absolutely. why would you not want to investigate russia doing all this crap? id be alot more concerned if they didn't act. jesus christ did you think russia was our frienda all of a sudden? why don't you take a few days and think about all the dumb shit you're thinking and saying? 

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Mueller fired the dude immediately when he found out.....how much more ethical can he get?  If anything -it validates Mueller desire to keep bias out of the investigation. 

Oh look. The dipshit posts more BS that he knows nothing about. You must enjoy being wrong about everything.