what "moderates"...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

why do we have to go over this time and time again? this investigation has alot of tentacles and mueller wants to get them all, and assure he has everything locked down solid. 

I believe its more like he has nothing and will end up with nothing regarding COLLUSION. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i read about them?  i had to do a report on them in college?  is it some big secret, or challenge for you to learn something. dumb fuck? it would  explain a few things......

there's a shocker you "read" about them, and you still act like you are two, get a fucking life you poster child for masturbation,

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and yeah, i was 2. i dont remember being in the midst of the protests. :lol: what a fucking dumb ass. 

You fucking kids don’t remember anything these days!!! 

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: come on man

They charged him with lying. That is what they do when they don’t have anything. They could have charged him with anything substantial, made it public, and then dangled immunity for cooperation. Has anyone ever been put in jail for lying to the FBI when not even under oath haha?  

4 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

there's a shocker you "read" about them, and you still act like you are two, get a fucking life you poster child for masturbation,

have you been into your case of natural light this evening? you seem a little "triggered"

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You fucking kids don’t remember anything these days!!! 

They charged him with lying. That is what they do when they don’t have anything. They could have charged him with anything substantial, made it public, and then dangled immunity for cooperation. Has anyone ever been put in jail for lying to the FBI when not even under oath haha?  

omg dude :lol:

they have so much shit on this guy and they do not want to reveal all their cards yet. why do you think the plea deal speciifically mentioned things like state charges and other things that would still be permissible. if all they had was a damn lying charge flynn would not be offering jack shit. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

they have so much shit on this guy and they do not want to reveal all their cards yet. why do you think the plea deal speciifically mentioned things like state charges and other things that would still be permissible. if all they had was a damn lying charge flynn would not be offering jack shit. 

The point he makes about Flynn being a proven liar is a good point. Hard to use anything he says after as a defense would rip it apart. Not saying they don’t have anything, but it feels weak. How does not charging him with the worst reveal their plan? That makes no sense. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The point he makes about Flynn being a proven liar is a good point. Hard to use anything he says after as a defense would rip it apart. Not saying they don’t have anything, but it feels weak. How does not charging him with the worst reveal their plan? That makes no sense. 

because it would let all the others know what mueller knows for starters. flynn is on a very tight leash, brillantly set up by mueller. then there's also flynn's son. he could likely be charged at a moment's notice too. i'm sure mueller is hanging that over pop's head too. if mueller doesn't give the fbi what they want, boom, many more charges come about for him and likely his son

Edited by Snoslinger

I’ve already stated this but, I really don’t understand why the Dems don’t want Mueller to get canned.  It really is their best possible outcome.  They can tout that shit well into 2018.  Otherwise, there’s just no meat on this bone.  Dems drinking too much of their own swill again.  Not sure why so many have such an addiction to poison.

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Is it just me or is the cheese coming off or Slingers cracker?

Trump will not be making a Martyr out of Mueller.

:lol: my god some of you are so uninformed. do you live under a rock? obviously you have the internet, start using it for something worthwhile. holy fuck 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ve already stated this but, I really don’t understand why the Dems don’t want Mueller to get canned.  It really is their best possible outcome.  They can tout that shit well into 2018.  Otherwise, there’s just no meat on this bone.  Dems drinking too much of their own swill again.  Not sure why so many have such an addiction to poison.

right, and allow the scared-to-death repukes take over. we all see how that is going in the house and senate, exactly like we said it would 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: my god some of you are so uninformed. do you live under a rock? obviously you have the internet, start using it for something worthwhile. holy fuck 

Carlos is another stupid fuck..... :lol: