what "moderates"...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Mueller fired the dude immediately when he found out.....how much more ethical can he get?  If anything -it validates Mueller desire to keep bias out of the investigation. 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don’t care about the emails/messages. I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt that their personal bias doesn’t effect them to the point of illegality in their professional life. If they hate Trump so they work harder, nothing wrong with that as long as they do it legally.

But the R’s don’t see it that way. This counter strategy to Mueller is picking up steam. All it will take are a few more big scandals that may even be superficial to take his credibility and make it seem as if it is witch hunt. Then what? Then facts don’t matter. Even one mistaken question or misfiled document could fuck them. 

I agree completely.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Mueller fired the dude immediately when he found out.....how much more ethical can he get?  If anything -it validates Mueller desire to keep bias out of the investigation. 

I agree, but the problem is the R’s will say, “Why were they there in the first place, and why did you need us to find out to take action?” They will question the vetting process and the discipline of the group. Mueller seems like a straight shooter, but that may not be enough.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it could go something like this...

trump - I have reasons to believe this case is corrupt and therefore I am firing Mueller and assigning someone else to lead the investigation.

press - why? what evidence?

trump - well there was the texts and other things done that clearly showed prejudice, and some things I cannot comment on

trumpsters - yay! we were right.

That would be wrong IMO.

Neal

personally I think a lot of gopers are in on some of this, like that little fuck head nunes, many others in the party know it, and don't want the entire party to crash because of it. they're all panicking and being obstructionists. which is very odd if there was nothing to hide.

25 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I hardly doubt that. What’s going to happen? A bunch of white liberal men and women are going to get in a tizzy? Not likely to be that nasty. 

They will turn their vagina hats around and show the asshole on the other side.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

personally I think a lot of gopers are in on some of this, like that little fuck head nunes, many others in the party know it, and don't want the entire party to crash because of it. they're all panicking and being obstructionists. which is very odd if there was nothing to hide.

This

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree, but the problem is the R’s will say, “Why were they there in the first place, and why did you need us to find out to take action?” They will question the vetting process and the discipline of the group. Mueller seems like a straight shooter, but that may not be enough.

Let em’ - it’s up to the public to recognize the R’s motive and hold them accountable.  

Notice that Trump and the Republicans really started freaking out when Flynn was indicted and it became apparent he was working with Mueller?  Flynn could have been indicted on a dozen other far more serious charges, but he wasn’t which means he has valuable info and testimony about people up the food chain.  Who is that?  Don Jr, Jarhead and Dotard.  They’re terrified

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Notice that Trump and the Republicans really started freaking out when Flynn was indicted and it became apparent he was working with Mueller?  Flynn could have been indicted on a dozen other far more serious charges, but he wasn’t which means he has valuable info and testimony about people up the food chain.  Who is that?  Don Jr, Jarhead and Dotard.  They’re terrified

Yeah, not so sure about that. They’d give him immunity and scare the fuck out of Trump by charging him with more serious offenses. Your logic is off on that. I think Flynn is a dead end.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yeah, not so sure about that. They’d give him immunity and scare the fuck out of Trump by charging him with more serious offenses. Your logic is off on that. I think Flynn is a dead end.

He won’t get immunity unless he fully co-operates.  It’s their way of making sure he fully complies and tells the truth from here on out.

34 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wrong

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lol: come on man

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I'd like to see 1967 style protests, all around the WH.

'
WTF do you know about 1967 protests, I doubt were even a itch in your daddies or your mommies panties in 1967 you pussy bitch

17 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

'
WTF do you know about 1967 protests, I doubt were even a itch in your daddies or your mommies panties in 1967 you pussy bitch

i read about them?  i had to do a report on them in college?  is it some big secret, or challenge for you to learn something. dumb fuck? it would  explain a few things......