Looking for a 2 up

firecatguy

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Haven't got around to the install. Last winter sucked balls and I haven't even looked at the sleds yet this season. Probably move them to the shop this weekend.

Can you SEE what I'm saying now Stevie?

Think so , your gonna move your balls around the shop this weekend .....     you pool guys , crazy mofo’s 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Haven't got around to the install. Last winter sucked balls and I haven't even looked at the sleds yet this season. Probably move them to the shop this weekend.

Can you SEE what I'm saying now Stevie?

Just sounds a bit odd.  Then again, first no more bike, then riding bitch in a golf cart, and now about to put on a 2-up seat?  Whats next a Dodge minivan?

:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just sounds a bit odd.  Then again, first no more bike, then riding bitch in a golf cart, and now about to put on a 2-up seat?  Whats next a Dodge minivan?

:lol:

Ya, no shit eh?  :lol:

2up seat is for when Di's kids come to visit so they can take a sled out. Never happened last year so I never got around to it.

12 hours ago, firecatguy said:

Has anyone run the rototek one? I'm pulling the trigger on one today

Used one for a year storage was handy. They are big though. Only real negative was the heated grips weren't very effective 

On 12/20/2017 at 10:56 PM, barberch said:

I have the full set up on the 2017 Enduro 1200 I just bought. It also has the heated grip kit. It looks like it retails for over $1300 including tax. The sled has less than 600 kms on it and the seat looks like it has not been used. Its unlikely I will use it and will probably sell it. PM me if you are interested... I am in Newcastle, just east of Oshawa

For anyone that has the Skidoo 2 up seat, there is a real good market on Kijiji for them. Sold it in less than 10 minutes and had 6 replies in the first minute...

23 hours ago, barberch said:

For anyone that has the Skidoo 2 up seat, there is a real good market on Kijiji for them. Sold it in less than 10 minutes and had 6 replies in the first minute...

One of those situations where you wished you had of asked more, Chris? 

Merry Christmas. :bc: