Looking for a 2 up

firecatguy

7 hours ago, firecatguy said:

My daughter is a year away from riding legally so I am looking for a 2 up option for my wifes ace.. Any help or thoughts on where to get best price on one?

I’m confused , your looking for a sled for your daughter , and your wife has a ACE , so are you looking to put your daughter in the ACE , and wife on new two up ? 

Or two up , so your daughter can drive that also ? 

Edited by StevieWonder

8 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I’m confused , your looking for a sled for your daughter , and your wife has a ACE , so are you looking to put your daughter in the ACE , and wife on new two up ? 

Or two up , so your daughter can dive that also ? 

Same here, a kid wants to ride their own sled.  Toss mom on the back.  Lol.

She is 11, next year the sled will be hers when she can get her license.. She does ride it and does very well but as you all know she cannot ride it on the trails. I started her on a kitty cat moved her to a z120 then a lynx but I sold it because we werent getting the use due to her not being allowed on the trail. A 2 up seat jack option for my wife's ace this year will get us to next year when she can get on the trail solo. Due to school she isn't up everytime my wife and I are so they wont be constantly doubling and yes at times my wife can sit on back and she will pilot up the ace. Will a full two up from another doo platform fit on and if so what seat would I look for? I don't want to break the bank because it really is just for this season

The new style kimpex seat jacks are very slick. 

Ive sold a few of them and only had great reviews. To me they look nearly identical to the oem BRP jack seat. Wouldnt be surprised at all if Kimpex produced them for BRP

On 12/19/2017 at 3:17 PM, firecatguy said:

My daughter is a year away from riding legally so I am looking for a 2 up option for my wifes ace.. Any help or thoughts on where to get best price on one?

I have the full set up on the 2017 Enduro 1200 I just bought. It also has the heated grip kit. It looks like it retails for over $1300 including tax. The sled has less than 600 kms on it and the seat looks like it has not been used. Its unlikely I will use it and will probably sell it. PM me if you are interested... I am in Newcastle, just east of Oshawa

• Platinum Contributing Member
34 minutes ago, firecatguy said:

What company is that

I believe he's referring to the same RTK seats you already mentioned.

https://www.rototeck.com/en/snowmobile/titan-touring-2-up-seat

Royal sells all 3 of the aftermarket seats. I bought the Kimpex unit last year but never got around to installing it on the sled.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, StevieWonder said:

Haven’t gotten around to selling it , or getting to install it ....... that no , was throwing me off 😝

Haven't got around to the install. Last winter sucked balls and I haven't even looked at the sleds yet this season. Probably move them to the shop this weekend.

Can you SEE what I'm saying now Stevie?