BELL./ROGERS/TELUS OFFER

Kev144

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Was on the news. Fine print,...... if you go over its 70.00 per 1GB

yes that is true.  its also not sharable which doesnt work for me.  10GB is a lot though, i have 3 lines on mine and never go over 4GB

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

yes that is true.  its also not sharable which doesnt work for me.  10GB is a lot though, i have 3 lines on mine and never go over 4GB

Not when you stream it isn't.  There are LTE plans with much much more data than this and it will continue.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not when you stream it isn't.  There are LTE plans with much much more data than this and it will continue.

where are the killer deals with "much much more" data?  I have not seen a plan this low in years.  

Just now, Kev144 said:

where are the killer deals with "much much more" data?  I have not seen a plan this low in years.  

I stream LTE data at the cottage, data only not phone yet it uses the same as phones.  We are getting hosed compared to the US.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I stream LTE data at the cottage, data only not phone yet it uses the same as phones.  We are getting hosed compared to the US.

yes but most people still want the voice portion.  60 for unlimited text/nationwide talk and 10GB is cheap.  not US good but Ontario good.  

15 hours ago, Kev144 said:

How LOL?

I burn 6.5-7gb routinely. and im not one of those guys to sit on my phone 24/7 

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

How LOL?

I burn 6.5-7gb routinely. and im not one of those guys to sit on my phone 24/7 

Today is the last day.  All of them will do this deal.  Unlimited calling and text with 10gb data for 60 a month.   There are some limitations like if you go over 10gb it's costly. 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Today is the last day.  All of them will do this deal.  Unlimited calling and text with 10gb data for 60 a month.   There are some limitations like if you go over 10gb it's costly. 

Honestly could care less. If i go over right now its about $10 for 500mb

37 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Ours stops when you hit the limit.  You can ack and still go though.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

With the percent of people that own phones today Service should be way cheaper than it is.

family of 4 used to have 1 phone

now family of 4 has 5 phones - 1 each plus a home phone (02sled has dial still)

How long will this keep up?

:lol:When it comes to tech... you'd be in the dark ages compared to me Fail. You still try and add up numbers using fingers and toes. It's the only explanation for your lack of ability to get anything financial correct.

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

With the percent of people that own phones today Service should be way cheaper than it is.

family of 4 used to have 1 phone

now family of 4 has 5 phones - 1 each plus a home phone (02sled has dial still)

How long will this keep up?

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

:lol:When it comes to tech... you'd be in the dark ages compared to me Fail. You still try and add up numbers using fingers and toes. It's the only explanation for your lack of ability to get anything financial correct.

:lol:you two crack me up.

Need a side thread pinned just for the 02 / Fail bantering that goes on....