What would it even take?

Rod

16 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Assange has said that he has an email where hillary instructed an assistant to remove the classified header off a classified document so she could fax it. The FBI also said that they found document with partial classified headers on hillarys private server. 

Assange also says that he has proof that hillary was aware that the U.S. Government was moving weapons from lybia into Syria even though she testified under oath that she did not.

Assange has not yet released the documents showing this.

however, my question is not regarding the validity of his statements yet. My question is would it even make the slightest difference to the most blindly partisan and obtuse voters like MC, Wince and Rump? I honestly don't think they could care less about her constant lies and perjury. Thoughts? What would it take to make them second guess the DNC?

No one cares

fact is alot of things happen in gov, in a moment's notice, and sometimes one has to go around the system to get something done when needed. but you douchebags just keep believing everything w/in gov is "packaged and delivered", 100% by the book, regardless of what is at stake. corporate americs is no different yet you expect our gov to get boggled down with all the red tape? i'd like to know more about these header removals, if they're true and if so, why it was done. regarding the libya thing - bfd. the american people need not every little detail about what our gov is doing and where. but the same douchebags that think otherwise, are the same douchebags who think hillary had all the power to do this stuff all on her own.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No one cares

This is the problem.   All the Sanders supporters who made claims of being anti-establishment are falling in line behind clinton.    Sad really.  

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Vince is the fat kid that just wants to be on a winning team so badly he doesn't care and Corky Chromosome is the coach....Slinger is the other dipshit on the end of the bench and MC is the old fucker that wanders onto the field looking for his uppers and calling the umpires stupid and Hillary owns the team so nothing she does or lies about matter.

would you like a rope, so i can pull you out of the same hole that racer, creepr, sludgey etc dwell in?

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

This is the problem.   All the Sanders supporters who made claims of being anti-establishment are falling in line behind clinton.    Sad really.  

no one cares about the emails.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

fact is alot of things happen in gov, in a moment's notice, and sometimes one has to go around the system to get something done when needed. but you douchebags just keep believing everything w/in gov is "packaged and delivered", 100% by the book, regardless of what is at stake. corporate americs is no different yet you expect our gov to get boggled down with all the red tape? i'd like to know more about these header removals, if they're true and if so, why it was done. regarding the libya thing - bfd. the american people need not every little detail about what our gov is doing and where. but the same douchebags that think otherwise, are the same douchebags who think hillary had all the power to do this stuff all on her own.

OMG Does this include breaking the law if needed?

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

because the dipshit at the other end is a much bigger danger to the country. you cannot see that? if you had put a somewhat sane candidate in, you'd have this election quite easily.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

possibly. good luck finding a political system where everybody is 100% completely honest, all communications go thru secure servers, etc etc etc.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

of course it does.

The greater good. Americans are too stupid to know what's good for them, so they need to be lied to and laws need to be broken.

Its not what they are doing is corrupt, it is you being too stupid to understand.  

This is what I mean. She has been proven to be committing perjury and lying for years. The mindless partisan drones here just don't care. They literally can't see past the R and D thing. That is cult like behaviour right there.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

possibly. good luck finding a political system where everybody is 100% completely honest, all communications go thru secure servers, etc etc etc.

When corporations break the law, they get fined and possibly charged.  Do you think politicians are above the law, or only certain ones in certain cases.  The bias and hypocrisy of your side is pathetic.  The american voter is sick of the government filtering the truth.

back to the question - what would it even take?

hillary slamming war heroes, gold star families, handicaps and anyone else who says something she doesn't like to hear, cozying up with a foreign nation to affect the election in her favor, personally offshoring US jobs while ridiculing and blaming others, hiring illegal immigrants and foreign workers to save a buck, stiffing workers, being a hot head and hated by foreign nationals, slamming NATO, not having a clue about foreign lands or policies.....

if she had done even a fraction of these, i'd have jumped ship and condemned her a long time ago.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

back to the question - what would it even take?

hillary slamming war heroes, gold star families, handicaps and anyone else who says something she doesn't like to hear, cozying up with a foreign nation to affect the election in her favor, personally offshoring US jobs while ridiculing and blaming others, hiring illegal immigrants and foreign workers to save a buck, stiffing workers, being a hot head and hated by foreign nationals, slamming NATO.

if she had done even a fraction of this, i'd have jumped ship and condemned her a long time ago.

Are you fucking kidding me.  SHE HAS DONE ALL OF IT. 

You are one gullible MFer

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

When corporations break the law, they get fined and possibly charged.  Do you think politicians are above the law, or only certain ones in certain cases.  The bias and hypocrisy of your side is pathetic.  The american voter is sick of the government filtering the truth.

when they get convicted of something, that does happen occasionally, but not all.

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

In other words, you dont care about Hilary's corruption. :flush:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Was Clinton convicted??  HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!!!

Was Trump found guilty of anything?  I mean is that the only measure of a persons character anymore?

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

her level of it, based on what we know thus far, no. because i know they all do it, but the repukes are interested in her only.

And by your own admission you are only interested in the Repubs. Great! :flush:

15 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

This is what I mean. She has been proven to be committing perjury and lying for years. The mindless partisan drones here just don't care. They literally can't see past the R and D thing. That is cult like behaviour right there.

People tend to look the other way when they are on the dole.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

show me facts that prove hillary has done "all of it" racer. hell i'd even take a couple.

The libs like you, mc, snowbeavis have all been given links on here to the various articles about hillary.  YOU WON'T READ THEM.

You're just like all the other little minions of the DNC.  As the old saying goes we give you pages of books and all you do is eat the pages.