What would it even take?

Rod

Assange has said that he has an email where hillary instructed an assistant to remove the classified header off a classified document so she could fax it. The FBI also said that they found document with partial classified headers on hillarys private server. 

Assange also says that he has proof that hillary was aware that the U.S. Government was moving weapons from lybia into Syria even though she testified under oath that she did not.

Assange has not yet released the documents showing this.

however, my question is not regarding the validity of his statements yet. My question is would it even make the slightest difference to the most blindly partisan and obtuse voters like MC, Wince and Rump? I honestly don't think they could care less about her constant lies and perjury. Thoughts? What would it take to make them second guess the DNC?

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Assange has said that he has an email where hillary instructed an assistant to remove the classified header off a classified document so she could fax it. The FBI also said that they found document with partial classified headers on hillarys private server. 

Assange also says that he has proof that hillary was aware that the U.S. Government was moving weapons from lybia into Syria even though she testified under oath that she did not.

Assange has not yet released the documents showing this.

however, my question is not regarding the validity of his statements yet. My question is would it even make the slightest difference to the most blindly partisan and obtuse voters like MC, Wince and Rump? I honestly don't think they could care less about her constant lies and perjury. Thoughts? What would it take to make them second guess the DNC?

They know it's all true silly.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Vince is the fat kid that just wants to be on a winning team so badly he doesn't care and Corky Chromosome is the coach....Slinger is the other dipshit on the end of the bench and MC is the old fucker that wanders onto the field looking for his uppers and calling the umpires stupid and Hillary owns the team so nothing she does or lies about matter.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Vince is the fat kid that just wants to be on a winning team so badly he doesn't and Corky Chromosome is the coach....Slinger is the other dipshit on the end of the bench and MC is the old fucker that wanders onto the field looking for his uppers and calling the umpires stupid and Hillary owns the team so nothing she does or lies about matter.

Nailed it :lol: 

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

They know it's all true silly.

Yes they know. Which leads to my question of what would it actually take for them to not support her?

I can't think of a better example of why I no  longer support or consider myself a Republican.

They consistently get led around by the nose by Democrats. Dems create the phony narrative and Republicans react .

Here, they are handed gold, and what did they do with it?

NOTHING!

They have spent the last few days running around like a bunch of little bitches, wagging their fingers at Trump......just like the media & Dems wanted them to. The media & Dems successfully buried this.

Meanwhile,  this falls to the side and is forgotten.

I used to respect John McCain for his service, but fuck him.

I'm not going to give the guy a life long pass to be a dick.

He served his country with honor , but now it is time for guys like him to get out of the way.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Vince is the fat kid that just wants to be on a winning team so badly he doesn't and Corky Chromosome is the coach....Slinger is the other dipshit on the end of the bench and MC is the old fucker that wanders onto the field looking for his uppers and calling the umpires stupid and Hillary owns the team so nothing she does or lies about matter.

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can't think of a better example of why I no  longer support or consider myself a Republican.

They consistently get led around by the nose by Democrats. Dems create the phony narrative and Republicans react .

NOTHING!

They have spent the last few days running around like a bunch of little bitches, wagging their fingers at Trump......just like the media & Dems wanted them to. The media & Dems successfully buried this.

There are two things they are good at: identity politics and character assassination.

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

NOTHING!

He served his country with honor , but now it is time for guys like him to get out of the way.

The honest republicans do get led down the garden path into traps by lying pathetic DemonCUNTS very often :nuts: McCain is old school establishment and does need to STFU and get the fuck out of the way. :nuts: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

NOTHING!

:bc:

And when they actually do a get a mic shoved in front of their faces they start rattling on about Planned Parenthood  , fucking dinosaurs  :bc:

Why is it so hard to say.....

Personally gay marriage, abortion. Drugs, are not for me, but I respect the laws in place.

NOW!    Let's talk about the real issues facing the country.

Illegal immigration

Massive debt

Fraud

Overspending

Taking care of Americans first & foremost.

Etc.

Etc.

Then, we can worry about where gays get their cake.

:dunno:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

Number one on your list right?

Trump has you covered..where does Hilary stand on this issue?

Her VP promised amnesty within the first 100 days.

Number one on your list right?

Trump has you covered..where does Hilary stand on this issue?

Yes sir.

National security

Should be the main focus of the government. Without borders there is no country.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Yes sir.

National security

Should be the main focus of the government. Without borders there is no country.

Right, there has always been good reasons for border control between the U.S. and Mexico and that border is now defunct .

Our gov failed us.

O.o

No pandering there for votes eh?

Really, he actually said that?

It really is amazing with what's going on  daily that we have a large percentage of people advocating open borders.

Sanctuary cities?

These people should be removed and charged with threatening National security.

7 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Right, there has always been good reasons for border control between the U.S. and Mexico and that border is now defunct .

Our gov failed us.

Yes, our elected officials have failed us.

We have been sold out.

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It really is amazing with what's going on  daily that we have a large percentage of people advocating open borders.

Sanctuary cities?

These people should be removed and charged with threatening National security.

Even the DNC was a safe place recently..and completely got away with it.

Might just as well send the border patrol home.

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

NOTHING!

Well put.  The dems are giving them lobs and they can't even get a base hit.  Instead they are complaining about their current best player.