An abomination!

I am so disgusted by all these white men. The fact that built all these prosperous societies where people of any race can succeed proves they are the devil incarnate. The fact that almost 100% of the inventions that propelled humanity into the modern age were discovered and developed by white men just shows how evil they really are. The fact they built the institutions that are western civilization and by default ran those same institutions just proves they are racist. For we all know we are supposed to build a business, make it grow for generations, and then give it away to a minority just to be fair. These greedy bastards how dare they build an entire nation and then hoard what they have built. it insults me to think that these white people even still live here, they should all leave and go to the moon. 

With a little digging I bet this guy is riding the government tit, has more arrests than just the protest, and may even be in the country without having gone through the proper protocols. this racist pile of shit needs to be looked at closely and then brought to heel.

All day, every day........................black America coming out swinging................every fucking day. 

Why do so many on this site not see the impending nightmare that is black America? 

2 hours ago, polaris550 said:

All day, every day........................black America coming out swinging................every fucking day. 

Why do so many on this site not see the impending nightmare that is black America? 

Sanctuary city. It sounds like something out of a post apocalyptic sci fi film.  Throw in dreamers that sound like they are in a disney film and you have liberal ideals in a nut shell.  The blacks are not the only issue when it comes to race issues. Now you have a large group of citizens that have been brainwashed into thinking open borders are fine. Obama did that and we here in Canada have a fucking retard doing it as well. We now have sanctuary cities, Montreal was the latest to join in on the insanity. The entire world has gone insane and now nationalism is being sold as nazism. Nationalism is the way in which a country prospers. Morons with the brain rotting disease known as liberalism just cannot understand reality.

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. He's right tho. 

Whiteness has to die or the world will never be free.

You are white, might I suggest you start the ball rolling and off yourself. Set a good example. I am sure many will follow along. Maybe if they promise u 72 virgins...

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Silly white boys think whiteness has something to do with skin color...

Well when whiteness is applied to the entire population of white people the is kinda does....

One can't simply swap out their white DNA for black or brown DNA...

:lol:

Neal

7 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well when whiteness is applied to the entire population of white people the is kinda does....

One can't simply swap out their white DNA for black or brown DNA...

:lol:

Neal

This is the whitest thing I've ever read...

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Well my DNA being an abomination is the most racist thing I've read...

You being unable to see that is why your opinion on the issue holds little weight.

:bc:

Neal

A brown person said mean things.

This is how slaves must've felt...

40 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, a brown person said racist things.

They must be ignored for what they are!

:lol:  Idiocy.

Neal

Yes, those words have definitely oppressed you economically, socially, and emotionally. I don't know how you can survive this...