Ben Shapiro on net neutrality

jtssrx

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Absolutely, it's the future so all we have is speculation.  The reason and foundation for the speculation is what separates them.  I'll go with my reasoning and foundation over yours on this topic.  :bc:

Neal

Yeah it's not like you didn't have YEARS of no net neutrality before to go by :lol:  

This is the stupidest anti net neutrality piece I've seen yet.  Almost at a loss for words here.  What an abomination.

Republicans with their "regulation are bad" blinders bought the bullshit the ISPs were selling hook, line, and sinker.  Once again, American consumers get screwed by the monopoly cable companies and bought and paid for politicians.

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No you’re the fucking idiot if the site. You always have been. You’re just too stupid to see it. There’s numerous examples of excess charges by isp’s that net neutrality squashed. You’re simply too much of an idiot to understand. 

He would not know about any of that, he lives here in canada. We have laws that protect the consumer.

7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The consumer gets the shaft again. Trump. What a bunch of fucking zombies that support this piece of shit. 

so you were dissatisfied with your internet before 2014? were you paying more back then ? were your pages loading slower ?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

so you were dissatisfied with your internet before 2014? were you paying more back then ? were your pages loading slower ?

No, because the ISPs were held in check by the FCC.  The threat of rulings against them kept them playing nice.  Now that fear is gone.

Why break something that is working so well?  Idiotic.

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No, because the ISPs were held in check by the FCC.  The threat of rulings against them kept them playing nice.  Now that fear is gone.

Neal

yeah it is fare that no matter how much you use you pay the same right?

Edited by Ez ryder

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

Passing off opinion as fact 101!

snot would be so proud 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

They're going to do that and charge you for services you use. 

They'll charge for search engines, video streaming, gaming, etc. 

You'll love it

Then I will adjust how I use the internet....  maybe instead of using amazon who my isp will charge me to use and make me purchase say a pressure washer I will head down to the locally owned ace hardware and buy it cause it’s cheaper instead of paying for the pressure washer snd paying my isp to buy it online..  and instead of watching a movie Online it may be cheaper to head to the red box and get a movie cause.  Shit it may be even cheaper for sears to put out s Christmas catalog that people buy from instead of getting fucked by their isp like they were before net neutrality become a law a couple hundred days ago.

Gaming is for fags too and they deserved to be charged more.

Edited by BOHICA

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Speed wise yes....  data use yes.  Tiered internet

Indeed, that's not the topic being discussed however.  There is no argument over tiering of speed, there is no unfair practice of charging more for more speed.  What is unfair is charging more based on content type.

All content should be treated equally, irrespective of the speed tier purchased.  :bc:

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, that's not the topic being discussed however.  There is no argument over tiering of speed, there is no unfair practice of charging more for more speed.  What is unfair is charging more based on content type.

All content should be treated equally, irrespective of the speed tier purchased.  :bc:

Neal

He'll love whatever they do just to 'own the libs'. 

Fuckin maga hat dipshits...