So......

4 hours ago, SSFB said:

I've never been a complainer about "money staying at the top" , quit lying. Once I found out more about Bernie(probably like late 2015) I decided I couldn't support him and I stated as much more than once. I would likely not support him in any future election. 

And I didn't vote for Trump either. 

Bullshit. No different than during the Obama years, I don't go around whining about the President. 

I'll discuss any topic anytime. Nothing is sacred with me so spare me your coward comments. You've gone full retard and jumped on SnowRider's gotcha bandwagon. All of the times you've been beaten to a pulp with your pathetic detective attempts yet here you are again. You're one of the most dishonest debaters here. You habitually misrepresent peoples views. 

you are so full of shit. you're a fucking coward, too scared to really go against the masses in here. sure you'll thrown out some lame anti-trump message now and then but nothing even remotely close to how you'd be acting if Hillary had done these same things. it's funny how you seem to have become more "active" when SR and myself weren't around to point out your BS daily. :news:

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

How are you not grasping that both Trump and Sanders were viewed as NOT owned by big money and not typical DC politicians, thats why people supported them. Not because of any specific stance.

trump is "big money" you fucking moron, and acting even worse than typical DC politicians. you're another coward in here, though not as bad as some of the others.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you are so full of shit. you're a fucking coward, too scared to really go against the masses in here. sure you'll thrown out some lame anti-trump message now and then but nothing even remotely close to how you'd be acting if Hillary had done these same things. it's funny how you seem to have become more "active" when SR and myself weren't around to point out your BS daily. :news:

trump is "big money" you fucking moron, and acting even worse than typical DC politicians. you're another coward in here, though not as bad as some of the others.

Exactly my point, it means he was viewed as a candidate who wouldn't be bought. Thats why people supported him, because of his wealth they didn't think he would be controlled by special interest.

And how the fuck am I a coward? I never supported Trump and I didn't vote for him. I never supported Bernie either.

So fuck off!  :bigfinger:

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

Take that whole stage full of republicans and dems that were running and you have 1 person with integrity. To some this is more important than policy for the office of president. As stated earlier this has been explained to you many times...you still don’t get it. Not everyone is as partisan as you are dummy, some actually have an open mind.

what person with integrity was that ? the one who sold out for a house and some time in the jet ?👌

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yet I went against the masses every day for years during Obama's two terms. What planet are you on? 

I always have more free time to BS in November. Same thing in April. It has to do with my job and the sector I work in. I still don't post that much though. I just have too much stuff going on period.  Keep your delusions going though. 

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yet I went against the masses every day for years during Obama's two terms. What planet are you on? 

I always have more free time to BS in November. Same thing in April. It has to do with my job and the sector I work in. I still don't post that much though. I just have too much stuff going on period.  Keep your delusions going though. 

ummmmmm no, you did not.

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

:lol::lol:

And to think this guy thinks he has a good memory. 

my memory is fine. you may have been on the Obama and neutral wagon initially, but you quickly jumped after you attended the rww "christenings" :lol: like several others before you. it's quite common and somewhat natural, so don't feel too bad about it :news:

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

my memory is fine. you may have been on the Obama and neutral wagon initially, but you quickly jumped after you attended the rww "christenings" :lol: like several others before you. it's quite common and somewhat natural, so don't feel too bad about it :news:

:lol::lol:

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG....the fucking asshole takes a break and comes back with the same old tired schtick. Listen Slinger if this is the best you can do just leave again. 

I guess him and DerpRider think that it will work well if they continue right up where they left off.  :lol:

36 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OMG....the fucking asshole takes a break and comes back with the same old tired schtick. Listen Slinger if this is the best you can do just leave again. 

LMAO :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I guess him and DerpRider think that it will work well if they continue right up where they left off.  :lol:

I think it must have been Roy Moore losing the Senate race that brought them back.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

:bc: Spot On 👍

I love it when slinger...who is one of the dipshits that says this all fun for him....lashes out and starts calling names because people won’t answer his stupid, repetitive and worn out questions. :lol:

56 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love it when slinger...who is one of the dipshits that says this all fun for him....lashes out and starts calling names because people won’t answer his stupid, repetitive and worn out questions. :lol:

Gap Tooth :buttkisser: Jimmy. :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and has 12k+ posts and still won't pony up for a CM:news:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck?!?!  We get one and the other comes back too?

Jesus Christ!  Slinger, you can leave if you can't get rid of your little idiot friend.

Image result for peter griffin and chip

This one is more fitting when referring to the dynamic duo. :lol:

image.png.b22d97547df0ef61db95aed506c77dce.png