So......

I'm curious if all the Trumpsters who supposedly would have voted for sanders (that's Bernie Sanders, dopo, or whatever your name is these days), have been stating their dismay against the repuke tax bill. I mean after all, it is about 180 from sanders as one can get. so please, link up some of the complaints from the usuals.  

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Republicans who supported Sanders weren't doing it because of his stance on taxes. 

It's been explained to you countless times. 

It's amazing how dense you are. 

:lol:

I know damn well I read some posts from the clowns in question, complaining about all the money going to the top, and to corporations, under obama. which was part of the reason they supported sanders. yet you call me dense?

Take that whole stage full of republicans and dems that were running and you have 1 person with integrity. To some this is more important than policy for the office of president. As stated earlier this has been explained to you many times...you still don’t get it. Not everyone is as partisan as you are dummy, some actually have an open mind.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm curious if all the Trumpsters who supposedly would have voted for sanders (that's Bernie Sanders, dopo, or whatever your name is these days), have been stating their dismay against the repuke tax bill. I mean after all, it is about 180 from sanders as one can get. so please, link up some of the complaints from the usuals.  

Outline the reason you are against the republican tax bill

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Name names from the ones you want answers.

Image result for name names seinfeld

well off the top of my head - racer, SSFB, smails, bussman...maybe the links exist, I'd just like to see them. my argument all along is that most of these supposed Bernie voters would still have voted trump at the end of the day. they're just using Hillary as an excuse for trump :news:

10 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Republicans who supported Sanders weren't doing it because of his stance on taxes. 

It's been explained to you countless times. 

It's amazing how dense you are. 

Indeed, although not Republican I am opposite Sanders on most tax policy.  I think the tax cut is a good thing.  I think there should be a spending cut to match to make it neutral out of the box.  

I am glad the current revision fixed the graduate school waiver as income issue.  That was a simple to fix hang up that most lefties were crying about, it shows conservatives also value education and are willing to compromise.  :bc:

Neal

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

well off the top of my head - racer, SSFB, smails, bussman...maybe the links exist, I'd just like to see them. my argument all along is that most of these supposed Bernie voters would still have voted trump at the end of the day. they're just using Hillary as an excuse for trump :news:

I don't think Joel would vote (or did) for Trump.

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed, although not Republican I am opposite Sanders on most tax policy.  I think the tax cut is a good thing.  I think there should be a spending cut to match to make it neutral out of the box.  

I am glad the current revision fixed the graduate school waiver as income issue.  That was a simple to fix hang up that most lefties were crying about, it shows conservatives also value education and are willing to compromise.  :bc:

Neal

Every so often.....

Related image

Just now, jtssrx said:

Outline the reason you are against the republican tax bill

#1) corporations are already swimming in cash and if they wanted to hire more people, they'd do it. now even more money is going to make them hire extra people, when thet don't need the extra people?

#2) the middle class isn't getting jack shit, especially later.

#3) offshoring corporations are still going to offshore

#4) the economy is rolling along, this tax break isn't going to do shit. it will continue to roll along and I guarantee trump will credit the tax plan for it, and most trumpsters will fall for it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

#1) corporations are already swimming in cash and if they wanted to hire more people, they'd do it. now even more money is going to make them hire extra people, when thet don't need the extra people?

#4) the economy is rolling along, this tax break isn't going to do shit. it will continue to roll along and I guarantee trump will credit the tax plan for it, and most trumpsters will fall for it.

#1 is a valid contention, the corporate rate should be tied to the personal rate.

#2 the middle class gets by far the most significant amount of break (percentage wise).

#3 they will in any case, unless the US goes full on isolationist.

#4 it will do shit, people that have extra money will put it back into the economy.

Neal

4 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

why in the hell do you think this tax plan is a good thing?

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't think Joel would vote (or did) for Trump.

Neal

joel is a damn coward, end of story. if Hillary were in office now, pulling all this crap, he'd be over in the rww cheering section yelling his head off. is he now? I highly doubt it.

You are making this hard for me to stay out of.....

Related image

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

These are opinions as per usual you post how you feel and post ZERO facts. Wht Facts do you have to support your claims??

why in the hell do you think this tax plan is a good thing?

joel is a damn coward, end of story. if Hillary were in office now, pulling all this crap, he'd be over in the rww cheering section yelling his head off. is he now? I highly doubt it.

Because the government has grown far too big, reduction in funding is the only realistic way we have to shrink it.  Presently I am a better steward of my money than the government is.  

Hardly.  Hillary wouldn't be pulling this crap, you think she would be supportive of a tax cut?  

Neal

39 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What an idiot. As Jewels already mentioned, this has been explained to you countless times. How dense can you possibly be. 

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

#1 is a valid contention, the corporate rate should be tied to the personal rate.

#2 the middle class gets by far the most significant amount of break (percentage wise).

#3 they will in any case, unless the US goes full on isolationist.

#4 it will do shit, people that have extra money will put it back into the economy.

Neal

the only people that would put anything significant back into the economy are the middle class. the wealthy aren't going to start buying more cars, boats, homes, etc because they'll have an extra $100,000 in the bank on top of their already existing millions. the middle class needs a much bigger tax break, and higher wages, if you want to see an economy thrive. Christ I canit believe you still fall for the trickle down BS.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the only people that would put anything significant back into the economy are the middle class. the wealthy aren't going to start buying more cars, boats, homes, etc because they'll have an extra $100,000 in the bank on top of their already existing millions. the middle class needs a much bigger tax break, and higher wages, if you want to see an economy thrive. Christ I canit believe you still fall for the trickle down BS.

And the middle class get a much more significant reduction than the upper class, thus it is a good tax plan.

It isn't trickle down BS.  That would be giving a break to the wealthy only, and that isn't the case at all.

Neal