This One INSANE Text Message May Have Just Fatally Wounded The Mueller Investigation

jtssrx

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trey Gowdy had a nice little rant a day or two ago about the whole thing, and named the characters in his investigation.  He always articulates things so well.  Mueller is a complete hack, can't believe who he put into this investigation.  His credibility is ebbing away just like Comey's.

Trey and his Benghazi stuff cost how much? It accomplished what?

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’s not what the investigation is about. It’s about investigating obstruction by the president of the United States. Did he fire comey to cover his tracks. The answer will be....Yes. And then trump must vacate the White House. This issue isn’t going away. And it shouldn’t. 

It is a fishing trip at best. 

So you are ok with the FBI being a instrument of a particular political party?

I don't think you have your head around this story yet your Trump derangement syndrome must be having a flare up.

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

It is a fishing trip at best. 

So you are ok with the FBI being a instrument of a particular political party?

I don't think you have your head around this story yet your Trump derangement syndrome must be having a flare up.

I guess we’ve reached the point of diminishing returns on this issue. I think trump is a dishonest and deceptive opportunist and you believe he’s a great guy that’s not capable of doing the things he’s being investigated for. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I guess we’ve reached the point of diminishing returns on this issue. I think trump is a dishonest and deceptive opportunist and you believe he’s a great guy that’s not capable of doing the things he’s being investigated for. 

Pull on your ears when you hear a pop that will be your head coming out of your ass. Trump is not the issue here, say it with me Trump is not the issue here. It looks like the Hillary campaign, the DNC and the FBI worked together to derail then Candidate Trump's chances. Look at the bright side you and MC have been really looking forward to a collusion case with evidence and that is what you may end up with.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Pull on your ears when you hear a pop that will be your head coming out of your ass. Trump is not the issue here, say it with me Trump is not the issue here. It looks like the Hillary campaign, the DNC and the FBI worked together to derail then Candidate Trump's chances. Look at the bright side you and MC have been really looking forward to a collusion case with evidence and that is what you may end up with.

I’m looking forward to the constitutional crisis that trump is going to create when he’s held accountable. The resulting decline in his approval, and the resulting toxic environment that only he can create. It’ll be great. 

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

:lol: please explain that in bold. obviously Hillary and the DNC tried to derail trump, that's part of the game.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: please explain that in bold. obviously Hillary and the DNC tried to derail trump, that's part of the game.

Absolutely on the bold.   

let's just start with a simple road map sort of explanation. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/11/14/strassel_fusion_gps_steele_dossier_a_political_dirty_trick_for_the_ages.html

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m looking forward to the constitutional crisis that trump is going to create when he’s held accountable. The resulting decline in his approval, and the resulting toxic environment that only he can create. It’ll be great. 

You are exactly the guy the left wing cabal of agents had in mind when they were working on the "Dossier", No real proof just innuendo and you would fill in the rest with your imagination to fit a preconceived notion.