This One INSANE Text Message May Have Just Fatally Wounded The Mueller Investigation

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wow.   Why isn't Trump firing Strozk and Page.   He has every legal right too no different than Comey.  

That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wow.   Why isn't Trump firing Strozk and Page.   He has every legal right too no different than Comey.  

That text is dated August 15, 2016. Strzok texted Page, “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in [deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe’s] office that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40…”

He should have canned this whole shit show months ago with Muller clearly hiring those with a biased agenda.  Staggaring.  Only thing I can think is the R's are using it all to keep Trump "in line" and not squash their little show too much.  NOBODY wants this outsider in there with his popularity.

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Well look it's emoji boy and his dumb responces

let me fill you in on something. everybody, including all those who work in the legal fields, have personal opinions on things and people. they all comment on them too, to friends, family, etc. you just have to look if you really want to find them. it's when they allow these opinions to influence their work, and they get caught doing it, that is the problem. that has not happened so put your fake smoking gun back into it's holster.

question - do you think any of the repukes working the bengazi case had any negative feelings towards Hillary? were completely quiet about them?

the shit you and others fall for on a daily basis is comical, yet concerning.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

let me fill you in on something. everybody, including all those who work in the legal fields, have personal opinions on things and people. they all comment on them too, to friends, family, etc. you just have to look if you really want to find them. it's when they allow these opinions to influence their work, and they get caught doing it, that is the problem. that has not happened so put your fake smoking gun back into it's holster.

question - do you think any of the repukes working the bengazi case had any negative feelings towards Hillary? were completely quiet about them?

the Republicans went after Hillary because Americans Died and She tried to blame the Attack on a YouTube video instead of telling the truth. Your example doesn't hold water, there is no evidence that trey Gowdy and the republicans investigated Benghazi for partisan reasons. However there is documented evidence that Stork wanted to keep trump from Office at any cost. 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Has nothing to do with their feelings and everything to do with their actions.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Bang on. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

the Republicans went after Hillary because Americans Died and She tried to blame the Attack on a YouTube video instead of telling the truth. Your example doesn't hold water, there is no evidence that trey Gowdy and the republicans investigated Benghazi for partisan reasons. However there is documented evidence that Stork wanted to keep trump from Office at any cost. 

Why didn’t the republicans go after bush and Cheney? Lots more Americans died because of their lies. 

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

:lol:

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The republicans didn’t go after them. The electorate got tired of their incompetence and lies. 

Unreal stupidity.  But, this is a different country than yours so......

Get a life...in your own backyard.  :lmao:

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Did the FBI pay Fusion GPS for the Dossier?

Did the FBI use the Dossier to obtain FISA warrants?

This is not about the agents favorite color. Did the agents misuse their office?

Number 1 I don't know. Number 2 I'm pretty sure is true. And that's effed up

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the current Mueller investigation got it's start from the Dossier than that investigation is already dead. 

That’s not what the investigation is about. It’s about investigating obstruction by the president of the United States. Did he fire comey to cover his tracks. The answer will be....Yes. And then trump must vacate the White House. This issue isn’t going away. And it shouldn’t. 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the current Mueller investigation got it's start from the Dossier than that investigation is already dead. 

Trey Gowdy had a nice little rant a day or two ago about the whole thing, and named the characters in his investigation.  He always articulates things so well.  Mueller is a complete hack, can't believe who he put into this investigation.  His credibility is ebbing away just like Comey's.