Snowmobile topic on a snowmobile website?

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

There were some 600 that ran good and handled well. Still see them around.

My riding buddy traded a bike for one.  He rode it 6 times and I towed it out 3 of them.  Broke the skid, jackshaft, and destroyed the primary. :lol:

Just not made for abuse.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My riding buddy traded a bike for one.  He rode it 6 times and I towed it out 3 of them.  Broke the skid, jackshaft, and destroyed the primary. :lol:

Just not made for abuse.  

He didn't have the right clutch set up I suppose.:lol:

:lol: just laughing about my buddy’s POS.  After he fixed the jack shaft, he traded it for a couple of vintage sleds (one running, one not) and a sled dolly.  A couple weeks later they guy squeaked a piston. :lmao:

No wonder it only had 1400 miles on it.  Fucking thing spend most it’s life in repair status.

What a hunk of shit.  

:lol:

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

The 900 was gawd awful. And they didn't call them the confusion for nothing. It's a turd mobile...

it was the only sled I have ever seen with a buy one get 1 free and a free 2 place trailer to bring them home on promotion

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

the 755 was a POS too.  one year motor i think.  

Yep. They made the 900's for '05 and '06. The Big block 755 was '06 only. By '07 the Fusion name was gone, replaced by the IQ (which was actually the same chassis with Switchback/RMK bodywork).

I owned an '05 900. I believe there were 13 recalls with in the first year and mine was towed out twice. POS.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

Yep. They made the 900's for '05 and '06. The Big block 755 was '06 only. By '07 the Fusion name was gone, replaced by the IQ (which was actually the same chassis with Switchback/RMK bodywork).

I owned an '05 900. I believe there were 13 recalls with in the first year and mine was towed out twice. POS.

Buddy had a 06 900 which was better never got towed but it vibrated like hell. Glad I didn't get a fusion :lol: 

7 hours ago, Woodtick said:

When you deal with toothless hillbilly fucks in the trades, they typically have a 219 area code on their cell. 219 is NW Indiana area code. @Mileage Psycho can confirm.

True story, calling them mentally deficient is being kind, so sad.

• Haha 1