Snowmobile topic on a snowmobile website?

4 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah and they are still among the most expensive sleds you can buy. Im thinking i would just buy a TNT and then upgrade to some ELKA 4 shocks. Really what else is the difference? I shittier windshield and an adjustable riser? gay..

steering racks different on the X sleds in the G4.  I will prob buy a G4 freeride next season,  either a used 18 137 or I would expect the 19 146 will be a cmotion.

SIlverbakcs last year bought an adrenaline over the X sled and did the pro 40 upgrade which was a good deal for people.  I had considered buying those from him and getting a BCX this season as he got a freeride.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

steering racks different on the X sleds in the G4.  I will prob buy a G4 freeride next season,  either a used 18 137 or I would expect the 19 146 will be a cmotion.

SIlverbakcs last year bought an adrenaline over the X sled and did the pro 40 upgrade which was a good deal for people.  I had considered buying those from him and getting a BCX this season as he got a freeride.  

Right, "the rack". How much is that worth tho really? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Just got my trail sticker!  I'll do a nice write up on the installation.  :lol:

How much do you guys have to pay to ride??

In NY its $100 per sled, but if you join a club for $30, It knocks the state reg down to $45ea.. So by joining the club I saved $80 total on state reg for 2 sleds..

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Right, "the rack". How much is that worth tho really? 

supposedly it makes a pretty good difference to the handling but not worth the premium.   if i was buying a shortie it prob would not be an X it would be a TNT or blizzard as the Pro36 in the rear isn't worth a  couple grand

Just now, Rigid1 said:

In NY its $100 per sled, but if you join a club for $30, It knocks the state reg down to $45ea.. So by joining the club I saved $80 total on state reg for 2 sleds..

thats cheap,  I paid $255 for my quebec trail pass and $100 for my Maine registration this year (out of state).  NH would be another $100 as an instate reg although you can save $30 spending $30 on a club membership which if you have more than 1 sled most do.  

• Like 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

supposedly it makes a pretty good difference to the handling but not worth the premium.   if i was buying a shortie it prob would not be an X it would be a TNT or blizzard as the Pro36 in the rear isn't worth a  couple grand

Its not. I have my TNT front shocks revalved that they worked great with just spring adjustments. But the rmotion can do a lot with average shocks. When shit gets nasty is when the adjusters make the big difference. And im told the same about "the rack". It makes a difference in the junk which I dont want to ride in anyway. I will be riding one later this season so i will make that decision then. :news:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I think registration is about $160 for three years and includes the trail pass.  Just a trail pass is like $60/year.  It's gone up quite a bit this year, but still pretty cheap IMO.

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I get my trail sticker in the bar parking lot off of 

Doo sleds. Fuck Ski Doo riders.

Thats why I cover my stickers with pink scabby dicks. And aids... :news:

Just now, Woodtick said:

I walk past the ones with Ind registration, they have enough problems.

That more ownage on you... All of my sleds have been registered in Wisconsin or Michigan because thats where I ride. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That more ownage on you... All of my sleds have been registered in Wisconsin or Michigan because thats where I ride. :bc: 

That's good to hear. Most 219's don't even register their vehicles.

2 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I cross the border every day just to piss you off!!!111 :bigfinger:

As long as you cross back over at night. We started a big job in Portage.  Is your guest  room available on those LES days?