Snowmobile topic on a snowmobile website?

• Platinum Contributing Member

How are conditions looking around your neck of the woods.   UP and Northern, Wi seem to be having a nice turn around since the warm streak that hit in the end of November.   In Iowa we have been cold too which is setting some frost in the ground but suppose to be warm (upper 30's) for about 7 days coming up.   10-15 day outlook show us back cold with some chances of storms coming out of the plains for a white xmas.  Might be heading to the UP Thurs or Friday.  

Edited by Highmark

Got another couple here in N. MN last night.  Totals may be higher toward the border.  Nothing to even think about riding on yet though...other than doing some sod relocation.  Which, I must admit, I probably can't resist with with my latest sled.  Kinda Jonesing to see what it can do.

• Like 1

Winter Storm Warning here today for 4-8" of snow but extended forecast down here calls for rain in a few days  :wall:  Our lake was just starting to freeze over pretty good

We have about 8-10" in Syracuse, and its coming down as I type, Just snapped this ....

The Tug Hill is being groomed and people are out riding. Im not ready to ride at all, havent even pulled the sleds out the trailer yet..:slacker:

mms_img-418998925.jpg

Just now, Rigid1 said:

We have about 8-10" in Syracuse, and its coming down as I type, Just snapped this ....

The Tug Hill is being groomed and people are out riding. Im not ready to ride at all, havent even pulled the sleds out the trailer yet..:slacker:

mms_img-418998925.jpg

Ass.  

:lol:

• Like 1

No snow here but I dont ride here. I have been watching SW lower MI but not looking all that great there either. Probably going to do the UP On Sunday-Tuesday/Wednesday depending on how it shapes up. Its still a little iffy up there. But they have been getting some good sub freezing temps this week to tighten everything up. If its ridable Im going...

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No snow here but I dont ride here. I have been watching SW lower MI but not looking all that great there either. Probably going to do the UP On Sunday-Tuesday/Wednesday depending on how it shapes up. Its still a little iffy up there. But they have been getting some good sub freezing temps this week to tighten everything up. If its ridable Im going...

I think they are getting 5 to 8 today as well maybe more if the wind comes in good after the storm. Just looked at the Weather Channel future radar loop and some decent snow might be coming in for us in the lower today. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ass.  

:lol:

Ill get on it this weekend :whistle:

I usually dont ride till after the 1st of the year, just way to busy with kiddos, christmas stuff.  Had the kids try on all last years riding gear, had to get son a new coat and my daughter new boots... Found a good deal on a coat for the boy, Motorfist Redline $419, I got it for $145... 11yrs old and he is wearing a mens medium...:wall:

mms_img483117618.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Got another couple here in N. MN last night.  Totals may be higher toward the border.  Nothing to even think about riding on yet though...other than doing some sod relocation.  Which, I must admit, I probably can't resist with with my latest sled.  Kinda Jonesing to see what it can do.

Who are you kidding....600's don't have enough power to spin the track.  :lol:  

• Gold Member
34 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

mms_img-418998925.jpg

Southern Tug Hill Riders are grooming right now, they posted some stuff on IG.  :bc:

30 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Snow they are getting now is suppose to have more moisture in it.   Some of that lake effect takes about a foot for a 2" base.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Southern Tug Hill Riders are grooming right now, they posted some stuff on IG.  :bc:

The pics I have seen on Fb are looking great too, just hoping it stays cold. :bc:

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The pics I have seen on Fb are looking great too, just hoping it stays cold. :bc:

Yep, if this all melts its going to be a shit show for the whole season.

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

John Wayne Gacy's name for when he put on his clown outfit. POGO THE CLOWN!!!  :happy:

Oh, is he your role model? Only someone as fucked up as you would know that name. 

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

Oh, is he your role model? Only someone as fucked up as you would know that name. 

I Googled it. How many kids in the cellar? Does your mom know what ya' got down there in your CHAMBER?