OFSC Mobile App

Pusher

Anyone else having issues with the mobile app? I haven't been able to open it on my Iphone for a week now. I keep getting a message that an error occurred loading the map and that the app requires a network connection but I'm connected to a network.  

Being replaced just like the web based ITG. Just like the web based ITG someone didn't have enough foresight to ensure there was a viable replacement that was as good as or better than the one they had before they took it away.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:09 PM, Pusher said:

Well it was working a few weeks ago. Why get rid of it just as the season is about to start without having something to replace it with?

they probably needed to add a few more full time staff.  Wait for the price to go up next year and more off the snow :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

here is a sled app butchmarshall made, looks good 

droid only

I actually soft launched it back in September but I'm now looking for feedback from the community. 

- Offline trail conditions and maps
- Offline points of interest
- Get notifications pushed to your phone when trails you follow become available
- Offline GPS navigation 

I'd love feedback and ideas from everyone on how to make it better. 

Issues:

- There are some occasional crashing issues right now I'm looking into (only when the app is closed) but it's being actively worked on every day.

- On first install the trail/points of interest data can take 5ish min to load. There is stuff on the map, it just takes while to show up! I'm going to improve this on the next release.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snow_trails&hl=en

Thats too bad its true the app is done. On my Iphone I've used the app to get myself and my wife out of a pretty tricky situation. Nothing against the great volunteers but sometimes signage is not as clear as the map indicates. It was helpful then. I dont recall the app stating it was a limited time when I bought it.