Trump's sexual assault accusers unite, demand Congress launch investigation

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Are you calling someone a child molestor because you disagree with them? That’s pretty fucked up MC... You would walk that back if you had any decency...

He's no better than blownlightbulbrider in the name calling Dept, he's going to have to up his game if he wants to offend me, in answering his question I support Trump because he is not a DC insider and I am happy so far with the job he is doing, and I don't give two shits who the people of Alabama choose as their senator and neither should anybody else who does not reside there. Happy now dumbass?

19 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok fine, but calling him a child molestor is pretty fucked just because he didn’t address the thread... 

That’s putting it mildly.  Couple that with the blatant lies he’s been posting for the past several months and it’s really tedious at times. :bc:  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Seems treating women like Trump admitted to is OK with you guys?

Grabbing pussy is ok...  I most cases it is not a crime.  It’s really unfortunate you guys destroyed a great liberal for your party over grabbing a boob or a butt and have basically free actuated your party over it.  Many democrats are upset that democrats destroyed Al

Edited by BOHICA

21 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

He's no better than blownlightbulbrider in the name calling Dept, he's going to have to up his game if he wants to offend me, in answering his question I support Trump because he is not a DC insider and I am happy so far with the job he is doing, and I don't give two shits who the people of Alabama choose as their senator and neither should anybody else who does not reside there. Happy now dumbass?

Wait, are you calling me dumbass, lol?

25 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

So you support Trump endorsing a child molester? 

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Grabbing pussy is ok...  I most cases it is not a crime.  It’s really unfortunate you guys destroyed a great liberal for your party over grabbing a boob or a butt and have basically free actuated your party over it.  Many democrats are upset that democrats destroyed Al

It’s OK? Really?

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s about time......

Over a dozen women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and harassment have united for the first time and are calling on Congress to launch an investigation into the president. 

http://bit.ly/2nMMQeV

well if he did not do it in office not much they can do. sorry not that mainecunt

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So your all good with the presidents actions towards women and supporting a child molester?

The Republican Party railed against Clinton yet is now OK when their president does it and campaigns for a child molester?

you guys are sick

I see you got your CNN marching orders.  you go girl 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It’s about time......

Over a dozen women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault and harassment have united for the first time and are calling on Congress to launch an investigation into the president. 

http://bit.ly/2nMMQeV

This is about to get messy as fuck. Triggerable liberals and Republicans like you are about to blow up everyone's FB feeds :lol:

This will go nowhere fast. There will never be charges. None are credible. 

Anyone here think this hasnt hasn't been being set up for a long time? The alt left is a sucker for this stuff 

11 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

This will go nowhere fast. There will never be charges. None are credible. 

Anyone here think this hasnt hasn't been being set up for a long time? The alt left is a sucker for this stuff 

Oh, this has been in the works for months if not a year plus.  I've mentioned it several times especually now that Russia is dying.  This is a joke...and will be an insult to those who are real victims...again, all at the hands of the Dems who cannot seem to face the fact that their party is a joke...and nobody is laughing anymore.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Is this story a lie?

You’re calling a guy who was a judge for 30 years but now suddenly is a pedophile because of some 40 year old accusations, no charges, no convictions, and you want to know what again?  

Was pretty comical this morning. I saw the previews to Megyn Kelly show and she was going to have all of the Trump abusees on. Top news from 6:30 this morning till I left. Get in the car in NPR is pushing the narrative that because Franken and Laur stepped down shouldn't Trump step down. It's really sickening you can call the Dem plays weeks in advance now. Listening to the resistance radio on XM today, exact same narrative. Nope nothing to see here.

2 minutes ago, s pump said:

Was pretty comical this morning. I saw the previews to Megyn Kelly show and she was going to have all of the Trump abusees on. Top news from 6:30 this morning till I left. Get in the car in NPR is pushing the narrative that because Franken and Laur stepped down shouldn't Trump step down. It's really sickening you can call the Dem plays weeks in advance now. Listening to the resistance radio on XM today, exact same narrative. Nope nothing to see here.

Oh, they're just getting ramped up.  They are just lightly turning the soil.  It's about to get full on lib-tard!!!!!  It's gonna be epic and funny as shit.  The only thing better?  Watching it fizzle and fail as CNN and others get caught in their own lies again and their agenda implodes again.  :lol:

Question is..what next?  My guess....as this starts to fizzle out they'll grab onto another piece of the Russia dip-shittery and run with that until they can come up with something else.  The left needs a perfect disaster that they can blame on Trump...and sadly for them, the world just isn't melting iceburgs fast enough.