Who is riding?

Been talking with a buddy about heading out to Hill City or Planet X next weekend.  Not sure I really want that shit to be my first ride though...that's mid season crap.  

Stupid snow!  It was looking like such a great start.  I knew i shouldn't have bought a sled.  Sorry guys.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Fuck they are talking 35 and rain here this coming Saturday and my plan of at least firing up the Cat and shredding the road sides was derailed by a knee surgery and a sliced open dog....SMH.

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck they are talking 35 and rain here this coming Saturday and my plan of at least firing up the Cat and shredding the road sides was derailed by a knee surgery and a sliced open dog....SMH.

We don't even have enough snow in the ditches anymore!!!!  We got a one inch dusting the other night.  That's ALL we have.  Unreal.  20 inches in November, a solid 4-6 inch base...then I brought a sled home.  POOF!  It was like fucking magic!  :wall:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We don't even have enough snow in the ditches anymore!!!!  We got a one inch dusting the other night.  That's ALL we have.  Unreal.  20 inches in November, a solid 4-6 inch base...then I brought a sled home.  POOF!  It was like fucking magic!  :wall:

• Haha 2

Some areas of the tug hill got 18-24", I saw guys were out riding, I'll hold off till after the first of the year, I havent even pulled sleds out or registered them yet.. Nothing really in Syracuse, an inch or two so far.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They better not be!!!!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yup...im greasing up the atv today.. gonna put the sled back into the storage tent...just wasting space in shop. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Check that....Sunday is high of 35 with rain and snow showers.

I just check wunderground and UP looks safe. And looks like they are still getting decent snow. 

10 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I just check wunderground and UP looks safe. And looks like they are still getting decent snow. 

Yeah hopefully north will stay good...the shit weather down here doesn’t surprise me. 

49 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

If you do head up, it looks to be setting up nice. A few inches a day with the overnight temps that low. I'm starting to rethink Sun??

IMG_3599.PNG

IMG_3600.PNG

Yes and Monday/ Tuesday riding looks to be amicable temperatures... :bc:

• Like 1