Who is riding?

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm heading up to the Yoop next saturday ...will ride sunday monday and maybe tuesday

I have a bud with a new rmk chomping at the bit but from all I see about 1.5 foot is the norm in the snow belts . not sure I feel like replacing a arms yet

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have a bud with a new rmk chomping at the bit but from all I see about 1.5 foot is the norm in the snow belts . not sure I feel like replacing a arms yet

just gotta stay on the trails and logging roads etc 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

Logging roads and trails. They need a bunch more snow. Everything that has fallen is fluffy LES. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah I know IMHO not worth the 7hrs. but my bud is hot to trot  

maybe he just wants to get you into a UP cabin and have some of that steamy buttsex you have gotten him hooked on ......FAGGOT !!!!!!!111

Just now, Woodtick said:

It's not even rideable by my place. Twin Lakes on up is rideable. That's a lot of peaple in a small area.

yeah I know . I would stay at a buds house in calumet and ride north . I am not really down for the drive for not even 1/2 ass conditions . and after looking at the fully booked places around there I know it is going to be a total shit show.

few buds just pulled plug on TOG  for this week also no snow up there in weeks and warm

looking grim again so far this season .

39 minutes ago, f7ben said:

wisconsin is a total cunt dude

we ride around clam lake a lot . no one is ever out in the  Chequamegon  nat forest breaking trail . it can be real good snow . it is crazy sitting of GG watching the non stop lines of trailers heading to the shit show

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

we ride around clam lake a lot . no one is ever out in the  Chequamegon  nat forest breaking trail . it can be real good snow . it is crazy sitting of GG watching the non stop lines of trailers heading to the shit show

I like riding in WI cause the beer and food is cheap and the trails can be decent mid season. 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

The fire roads around there are awesome.